Princess Charlotte and Prince George Were The Ones To Steal All Attention At Princess Eugenie's Royal Wedding
The children of Prince William and Kate Middleton always look their best at events, and the most recent royal family wedding was no exception. Ages five and three respectively, George and Charlotte were the pageboy and bridesmaid of the new couple. Let's take a look at these pictures from the ceremony.
1. They walked down the aisle of St. George Chapel in Windsor Castle, England, along with their dad’s cousin, Princess Eugenie, during the ceremony.
2. All the kids were transformed into tiny angels with uniforms designed by Amalia Rita from Amaya Kids. Having pageboys and bridesmaids is not that common anymore.
3. The other kids were their second cousins and the great-great nephew of Hubert de Givenchy, the label that made Eugenie’s wedding gown just like they did for Meghan Markle.
4. Meanwhile, George and Charlotte enjoyed themselves with their cousin Savannah Phillips, Princess Anne’s granddaughter. She seems to be a bit of a prankster.
5. The event was televised just like many royal weddings, though it was not as popular as this year’s previous nuptials by Prince Harry and American actress, Meghan Markle.
6. However, many people were invited to celebrate the occasion, and the kids knew how to steal the show with their playfulness and exuberant vibrancy.
7. Princess Charlotte could be spotted blowing kisses as she arrived in a car. At first, she was a bit upset, but as she got closer to the chapel, the princess delighted the audience.
8. Furthermore, Charlotte and George were not the only royals in the wedding party. Savannah Phillips also arrived waving to the public from her car.
9. The other children in the wedding party were Teddy Rose Williams, daughter of Robbie Williams and Ada Field, Mia Tindall and Maud Windsor.
10. Prince George spent time with fellow pageboy, Louis de Givenchy, so that seems like too many kids to handle, but luckily, they were all accompanied by Lady Louise Windsor.
11. Princess Beatrice, the maid of honor, also wore a blue dress that was appreciated when Princess Charlotte stumbled on the steps. It was nothing serious, though.
12. Luckily, it was just for a second, so the princess recovered rapidly and went on with her day as a bridesmaid for Princess Eugenie's big moment.
13. George and Savannah were seen giggling together when the pageboys and bridesmaid were gathered in the back of the church. They were not reprimanded, though.
14. Savannah tried to make fanfare, making her cousin laugh out loud, though he noticed that people were watching him. Clearly, he knows a bit about his royal duties.
15. When the ceremony was over, the children followed the newlywed couple out of the chapel. Their personalities were very noticeable on the steps of the church.
16. The girls and the princess waved to the people gathered outside, and George tried to hide behind some of the other children. He was obviously tired of pictures.
17. All the kids were gathered together to pose with best man, Thomas Brooksbank, Princess Beatrice, the maid of honor, and Jack Brooksbank's parents.
18. As you probably noticed, Princess Charlotte loves waving hello and goodbye to the people gathered nearby. She knows she'll be doing that for the rest of her life.
19. It seems like Savannah and George are really close friends. Meanwhile, Charlotte appears to be focusing on the crowds and the cameras taking her picture.
20. The two siblings will be attending events like this many times in the future, and soon enough, their baby brother, Louis, will be joining them.
We love seeing the future generation of Royals interact with each other, as they are all still adorable and unburdened by the troubles of the world. Prince George and Princess Charlotte looked beautiful in their outfits. If you liked this article, share it with your friends during the next royal wedding. See you next time!