'Black-ish' Star Tracee Ellis Ross Posts New Swimsuit Photos & Gets Praised for Her Armpits
Tracee Ellis Ross shared a jaw-dropping photo of herself in a swimsuit, but fans couldn't see beyond her flawless armpit skin.
Tracee Ellis Ross never fails to bless fans with sizzling photos of herself daily, and this she did over the weekend with a gorgeous photo of herself.
The "Black-ish" star took to the 'gram to share a jaw-dropping photo of herself enjoying some me time. The 49-year old donned a mustard yellow swimsuit as she soaked up the sun.
Tracee has her luscious curly locks packed in a messy bun and rocked giant amber glasses to shield her eyes from the sun. She flaunted impressive curves and oiled-up skin, but what fans couldn't get over was her flawless armpit skin.
Unlike most people, Tracee a super smooth armpit skin that blended perfectly with her skin color. Fans were mesmerized by and didn't hesitate to let her know in the comments section.
"Your armpits are perfect."
"You have the most prettiest armpits I have ever seen."
"Can I compliment your armpits without sounding creepy. That pit skin is smoother than my face. Real-life."
@sosa_de_juarez tried her luck and asked:
"Yo! I want armpits like yours!"
THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT TRACEE ELLIS ROSS
Tracee has, however, proven over the years that she is much more than just a stunning woman. She has made for herself in the movie industry and beyond. Here are some untold truths about Tracee.
1. She was the first African-American actress to win a Best Actress Golden Globe in over three decades. In January 2017, Tracee bagged the award for her role as Dr. Rainbow Johnson in "Black-ish."
While speaking to Glamour about her win, the actress said:
"I have dreamt of moments like these since I was a little girl, accepting my Oscar in the mirror. So it's a dream come true. Oh my God, I made it. Pinch me."
2. She is actually a doctor. Ross might not be a medical doctor, but she did receive an honorary doctorate from her alma mater, Brown University.
3. Ross went to a boarding school in Switzerland and knows how to speak conversational French.
4. Before launching into the world of acting, Diana Ross' daughter started as a model and fashion editor.
5. Her iconic musician mother isn't the only celebrity Tracee is related to. She is sister-in-law to Ashlee Simpson, who is married to her brother, Evan Ross.
In a world where women had primarily qualified by their beauty, Tracee Ellis Ross has raised the bar higher! She is truly the definition of beauty and brains!