logo
Source:

Little boy explains why God created grandmothers and his reason goes viral

Ksenia Novikova
Sep 10, 2018
08:01 A.M.
Share this pen
FacebookFacebookTwitterTwitterLinkedInLinkedInEmailEmail

A little boy's heartwarming answer to why God created grandmothers has captured the hearts of many people. His innocent idea was genuinely surprising.

Posted to YouTube on January 10, 2008, the video shows the moment a little boy explaining that God created grandmothers to love and care about their grandchildren. He innocently added, “That’s all I know.”

Speaking about his own grandmother, he shared that she's one hundred years old. For him, his grandmother's age was difficult to believe.

Follow us on our Twitter account @amomama_usa to learn more and please scroll down to watch the video

Source: YouTube

Source: YouTube

The boy also said that his grandmother’s name is Mama. In the video, he can be heard saying, “She is the king of all of them. If she wouldn’t be in [sic] this earth, I wouldn’t be in [sic] this earth.”

The short clip which titled "Why did God create grandmothers?" has been viewed more than 3.6 million times. It also received over 1,000 likes.

A lot of netizens also took time to express their own opinion in the comment section about the boy’s answer and the topic of grandmothers in general.

Source: YouTube

Source: YouTube

YouTube user Betty Lyons commented about her own experience of being a grandmother.

"No other job ever gave me this much joy! Even if the parents are jealous!" she wrote.

Noelle Carson expressed her solidarity with the little boy’s opinion and commented that she was also a "grandma’s gal" to her heart.

Similarly, Elizabeth Sibus-Fischer took the opportunity to thank God for blessing her with the job of being a grandmother.

"(Grandmothers) are an awesome invention Lord! Thank you for blessing me with the job!" Sibus-Fischer wrote.

Karen Rentzsch admitted that the video was the "cutest video ever" for her. She shared that she had watched it "countless times" because it brightens up her spirits and makes her smile.

"Pretty good answer to the question," commented Thomas Connelly. "This little boy has a better head on his shoulders, better than a lot of 'adults' I've encountered in recent years."

info
Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories!
By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Policy
Related posts

Rich School Boy Notices His Teacher Visits Abandoned House after Class and Decides to Follow Her – Story of the Day

May 06, 2022

Poor Boy Pays for Old Lady's Groceries, His Granny Gets $230k to Pay for Treatment Days Later – Story of the Day

February 02, 2022

Family Says They Learned What God's Love Is after Adopting Boy Traumatized for 7 Years

March 08, 2022

Woman Expecting an Inheritance Is Outraged When Her Rich Grandmother Marries a Younger Man – Story of the Day

May 20, 2022