Prince Charles' Healthy Lifestyle Puts Him in Excellent Position to Beat COVID-19, Doctor Says

Prince Charles is expected to make a steady comeback after being infected with Coronavirus because of his healthy lifestyle and nutritional diet.

The vast and fast-moving spread of COVID-19 has had many people panicking, with many trying their best to self-isolate and reduce the spread of the virus.

Following the announcement that the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth has contracted the virus, many speculations have been made as to how he would overcome.

Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Phillip, Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, and Prince Edward on November 18, 2007 in London, England. | Photo: Getty Images

Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Phillip, Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, and Prince Edward on November 18, 2007 in London, England. | Photo: Getty Images

Registered Doctor and nutritionist Dr. Sarah Brewer has assuaged people’s fear, stating that Prince Charles could overcome the viral infection if he followed the necessary rules laid down by health professionals.

Dr. Sarah also expressed that the heir to the throne had a high chance of surviving despite his advanced age because of his healthy lifestyle and diet choice. Discussing this further, she said:

“Should he become unwell, his underlying fitness and excellent medical care should ensure he makes a good recovery.”

Prince Charles, who clocked 71 years last year, was announced to have become infected with the virus when he started displaying mild symptoms, and his test came back positive.

Currently, the heir apparent is in self-isolation with his wife, Camilla. The two are reported to be self-isolating in different parts of the house despite her testing negative for the virus.

It is also possible that he might have gotten it from one of his series of public engagements.

View this post on Instagram

Earlier this week, The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, @clarencehouse, visited the Bay of Islands and attended a formal welcome, called a Pōwhiri, at @waitangitreatygrounds. The Waitangi Treaty is regarded as New Zealand’s founding document, and enshrines the relationship between Māori and the Crown. Following the ceremony, Their Royal Highnesses looked around Waitangi Museum and met guests from the Maori community. Later, The Prince met young entrepreneurs who are developing environmentally sustainable start-ups through @princes_trust_nz’s Enterprise Programme, while The Duchess visited Kerikeri Primary School to meet children participating in the ‘Garden to Table’ programme. The initiative encourages children to grow their own vegetables in the garden and make recipes in the kitchen from the food they have grown. To end the day, The Prince visited the local fire station in Paihia, which was established in 1965. Fire and Emergency NZ relies on 11,000 volunteers to help keep communities safe. . 📸 Press Association / @clarencehouse

A post shared by The Royal Family (@theroyalfamily) on

Despite the isolation period, it has been reported that the couple is in high spirits, and Prince Charles has spoken to his kids who are currently distancing themselves from the public.

While it is not sure what the outcome might be because of the advancement in the age of the Prince, medical personnel have speculated that with the right amount of care and caution, those who are older can survive the infection.

Following the announcement, fans have reacted in various ways. Some have wished the Prince well urging him to take all precautionary steps, others have been aloof, stating that he would make a comeback because of his access to medical care.

Camilla Parker and Prince Charles Charles attend the wedding of Ben Elliot to Mary-Clare Winwood. September 10, 2011. I Photo: Getty Images

Camilla Parker and Prince Charles Charles attend the wedding of Ben Elliot to Mary-Clare Winwood. September 10, 2011. I Photo: Getty Images

Prince Charles’ last public engagement was on 12 March when he attended a dinner to aid the Australian bushfire relief. It also happened to be the same day he saw the Queen last.

It is speculated that Charles might have gotten the virus from his interaction with Prince Albert of Monaco, who tested positive a few days back. It is also possible that he might have gotten it from one of his series of public engagements.

Prince Charles, Camilla, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Harry, Prince William, and Catherine, at the balcony of Buckingham Palace on July 11, 2018. | Photo: Getty Images

Prince Charles, Camilla, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Harry, Prince William, and Catherine, at the balcony of Buckingham Palace on July 11, 2018. | Photo: Getty Images

For now, those who have been in contact with the Prince and his wife have also been asked to self-isolate and watch how they react in the days that follow to avoid the spread of the virus.

In all, it is safe to believe that the Prince would ride out the storm despite his age and make a full comeback from this viral infection.

ⓘ We at AmoMama do our best to give you the most updated news regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, but the situation is constantly changing. We encourage readers to refer to the online updates from CDС, WHO, or Local Health Departments to stay updated. Take care!

Related posts
Getty Images
Coronavirus Mar 25, 2020
Prince Charles' Positive Coronavirus Test Result Elicits Mixed Reactions from Royal Fans
Getty Images.
Coronavirus Mar 25, 2020
Prince Charles Met Queen Just 12 Days before Testing Positive for COVID-19, Says Royal Reporter Rebecca English
Getty Images
Coronavirus Mar 26, 2020
Prince Charles Has Spoken to Sons Harry & William and the Queen about His COVID-19 Diagnosis
Flickr/eirikso
Coronavirus Mar 23, 2020
People: Prince Albert of Monaco's Condition Remains Unchanged after Testing Positive for COVID-19