Check Out These 19 Liquid Cats That Defy the Rules of Physics
Sometimes cats fit themselves into the most interesting of spaces, that it's hard to believe they are not made from liquid, check out these pictures that prove they might be.
Cat owners know that cats love getting cozy in tight spots and are comfortable lying in weird positions. Sometimes it is hard to believe they are made of a solid mass because they fit into objects like liquid.
1. Dixie the cat who might be more liquid than an animal.
2. Basil, who is exactly one gallon.
3. This cat looks like he is just oozing from the basket.
4. This gorgeous kitty looks like a tasty tall glass of... white and orange fur.
5. This ginger cat is totally ready for bathtime.
6. This cat looks very relaxed in his new favorite spot, a plastic jar.
7. Does cheese count as a liquid? Because this cat really embodies a piece of melty cheese.
8. This long kitty looks like a completely different creature, ever heard of a cat and a snake mixed together?
9. Fashionable scarf? Or extra long and liquidy kitty cat?
My mom and her cat Hobbes! He just likes sleepin like that pic.twitter.com/LJY2Tf7ZRQ— Olivia Chin Mueller ⭐️ Mousemoth Land (@ocmillustration) February 16, 2020
10. Take-away cat in a see-through plastic bag.
11. Oh no! this cat is melting through its owner's hands!
12. These two cats are showing off their perfect paws, while cozied up against the glass.
13. Here is a Twitter video that really proves cats are made from liquid.
Conclusive proof that cats are liquid pic.twitter.com/TKhsNef9xq— Mothership.sg (@MothershipSG) April 18, 2019
14. This cat looks very comfortable as it droops over the corner of a couch.
15. This fluffy kitty looks like a refreshing glass of milk.
16. NEWS FLASH! This cat proves they might need a little warming up to reach their liquid form.
17. This cat perfectly fits inside a washing hamper.
18. However this cat is slowly spilling out of his washing basket.
19. Who needs a pet bed, when you have half the bed and the floor.