logo

Little boy explains why God created grandmothers and his reason goes viral

Ksenia Novikova
Sep 10, 2018
11:01 A.M.

A little boy's heartwarming answer to why God created grandmothers has captured the hearts of many people. His innocent idea was genuinely surprising.

Posted to YouTube on January 10, 2008, the video shows the moment a little boy explaining that God created grandmothers to love and care about their grandchildren. He innocently added, “That’s all I know.”

Speaking about his own grandmother, he shared that she's one hundred years old. For him, his grandmother's age was difficult to believe.

Follow us on our Twitter account @amomama_usa to learn more and please scroll down to watch the video

Source: YouTube

Source: YouTube

The boy also said that his grandmother’s name is Mama. In the video, he can be heard saying, “She is the king of all of them. If she wouldn’t be in [sic] this earth, I wouldn’t be in [sic] this earth.”

The short clip which titled "Why did God create grandmothers?" has been viewed more than 3.6 million times. It also received over 1,000 likes.

A lot of netizens also took time to express their own opinion in the comment section about the boy’s answer and the topic of grandmothers in general.

Source: YouTube

Source: YouTube

YouTube user Betty Lyons commented about her own experience of being a grandmother.

"No other job ever gave me this much joy! Even if the parents are jealous!" she wrote.

Noelle Carson expressed her solidarity with the little boy’s opinion and commented that she was also a "grandma’s gal" to her heart.

Similarly, Elizabeth Sibus-Fischer took the opportunity to thank God for blessing her with the job of being a grandmother.

"(Grandmothers) are an awesome invention Lord! Thank you for blessing me with the job!" Sibus-Fischer wrote.

Karen Rentzsch admitted that the video was the "cutest video ever" for her. She shared that she had watched it "countless times" because it brightens up her spirits and makes her smile.

"Pretty good answer to the question," commented Thomas Connelly. "This little boy has a better head on his shoulders, better than a lot of 'adults' I've encountered in recent years."

info
Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories!
By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Policy
Related posts

Thederick Barnes from 'My 600-Lb Life' Continues to Share Updates on His Life after the Show

November 02, 2023

Shemar Moore Makes Fans Emotional Showing His Growing Daughter: 'That is Your Mom Reincarnate'

November 02, 2023

Parents Refused to Give Up on Their Son without a Nose – At 22, He Looks Amazing after 28 Surgeries

January 31, 2024

After Husband’s Death, Poor Old Widow Finds His Parents’ Will in a Cache in the Wall – Story of the Day

February 05, 2024

Jessa Duggar, 31, Welcomed 5th Child after Difficult Labor — Details & Photos of Her Rainbow Baby

December 25, 2023

Paris Hilton Finally Shows Video with Daughter After Secretly Welcoming Her - 'Omg How Beautiful,' Fans React

December 11, 2023

King Charles Speaks about Cancer Diagnosis for the 1st Time & Reveals Why He Made It Public

February 12, 2024

King Charles Speaks about Cancer Diagnosis for the 1st Time & Reveals Why He Made It Public

February 11, 2024

Man Tries to Scam New York Grandma — She Takes Sweet Revenge on Him & Films It on Camera

December 18, 2023

Daughter Left Her Dad with Nothing After Her Granny's Death for a Good Reason — Story of the Day

February 09, 2024

Eva Longoria Welcomed Her 'Amazing Baby' at 43 — She Calls Him a 'Gift', While Baby Boy Already Corrects Actress' Spanish

November 19, 2023

30-Year-Old Woman Becomes Her Country's Youngest Grandmother after Daughter Gives Birth at 14

February 08, 2024

Kacey Alexander Gaulden: He is Jania Meshell & YoungBoy NeverBrokeAgain's Only Son

November 26, 2023

Macaulay Culkin In Tears Hugs 'Fake Mom' Catherine O'Hara 30 Years After She 'Left' Him Home Alone Twice

December 04, 2023