Little boy explains why God created grandmothers and his reason goes viral

A little boy's heartwarming answer to why God created grandmothers has captured the hearts of many people. His innocent idea was genuinely surprising.

Posted to YouTube on January 10, 2008, the video shows the moment a little boy explaining that God created grandmothers to love and care about their grandchildren. He innocently added, “That’s all I know.”

Speaking about his own grandmother, he shared that she's one hundred years old. For him, his grandmother's age was difficult to believe.

Follow us on our Twitter account @amomama_usa to learn more and please scroll down to watch the video

Source: YouTube

Source: YouTube

The boy also said that his grandmother’s name is Mama. In the video, he can be heard saying, “She is the king of all of them. If she wouldn’t be in [sic] this earth, I wouldn’t be in [sic] this earth.”

The short clip which titled "Why did God create grandmothers?" has been viewed more than 3.6 million times. It also received over 1,000 likes.

A lot of netizens also took time to express their own opinion in the comment section about the boy’s answer and the topic of grandmothers in general.

Source: YouTube

Source: YouTube

YouTube user Betty Lyons commented about her own experience of being a grandmother.

"No other job ever gave me this much joy! Even if the parents are jealous!" she wrote.

Noelle Carson expressed her solidarity with the little boy’s opinion and commented that she was also a "grandma’s gal" to her heart.

Similarly, Elizabeth Sibus-Fischer took the opportunity to thank God for blessing her with the job of being a grandmother.

"(Grandmothers) are an awesome invention Lord! Thank you for blessing me with the job!" Sibus-Fischer wrote.

Karen Rentzsch admitted that the video was the "cutest video ever" for her. She shared that she had watched it "countless times" because it brightens up her spirits and makes her smile.

"Pretty good answer to the question," commented Thomas Connelly. "This little boy has a better head on his shoulders, better than a lot of 'adults' I've encountered in recent years."

Related posts
People Apr 03, 2019
Video of 12-Year-Old Michigan Boy Fixing Potholes by Himself in His Neighborhood Goes Viral
Jan 28, 2019
'He didn't see black or white,' SC officer befriended by little boy who thanks him for his service
Dec 21, 2018
Young boy sings to bullied school girl to cheer her up and his performance goes viral
Jan 17, 2019
Bizarre video of man 'caged' in a horse trailer being towed by truck goes viral