Tupac Shakur is still alive and in Malaysia, claims Suge Knight's son
The son of imprisoned “Death Row Records” boss, Suge Knight is claiming that the late rap icon Tupac Shakur, is alive and well in Malaysia.
In a series of Instagram posts, Suge J. Knight pushed the theory that the drive-by shooting which claimed Shakur’s life was staged. One picture read “Tupac is alive,” while a subsequent video shared a few hours ago shows a man in a red tracksuit bearing an uncanny resemblance to the late singer.
“Updated video from Malaysia,” Suge claimed.
Dailymail reports that the young man also shared an image showing a man that looked to be an older version of the “All Eyez On Me” rapper in a selfie. Suge followed with pictures of a supposed Shakur posing with artists like Beyoncé and 50 Cent in their current day forms.
According to a chilling text screenshot he also shared, Suge was getting into trouble with some powerful folks with his shocking revelations, and the person on the other end wrote to him: “You said [too] much. Time for you to go.”
The Illuminati was a constant theme in Suge’s latest allegations. He claimed the group is behind Shakur’s death hoax and has been promoting the lie. Suge also insisted he wasn’t under the influence of any drugs before raising the disturbing allegations.
“Don’t be fooled,” he warned. “We can do it. They will say I’m on drugs and etc. I’m not.”
One of his captions also read:
“Beware of fake accounts. Their job is to distract you. The Illuminati are all about power. This is why you see powerful names getting locked up.”
Suge Knight’s Son Says Tupac Is Alive and Living in Malaysia https://t.co/7Tb2nCgA5w— People (@people) October 3, 2018
Since Shakur’s death on September 13, 1996, conspiracy theorists continue to have a field day with details of his death. One of the popular theories claims the “Brenda’s Got A Baby” hitmaker is alive and living in Cuba.
An LAPD source, however, stated last year that the “California Love” rapper was killed as an act of gang retaliation against Suge Knight who had signed him on a year before.
Tupac was in jail when Knight offered him a deal: he would pay for his appeal, and the rapper would, in turn, make three records for his record label. The deal turned out to be a massive burden around Tupac’s neck and would eventually lead to his death.
Meanwhile, Knight was found guilty of voluntary manslaughter last month and sentenced to 28 years in prison. In January 2015, the 53-year-old was caught on camera running over the security guard, Cle “Bone” Sloan and former rap music label owner Terry Carter, with his truck.
The incident, which occurred in Compton, California, led to the death of Carter.