Woman boils spaghetti and sets in a muffin tin only to get a perfect classic dish
Sometimes innovation can be inspired by the most random of things, especially when it comes to recipes. The classic dish spaghetti and meatballs recently got an update by a quirky foodie.
The new recipe for spaghetti and meatballs is perfect for entertaining as the individual muffin-sized portion make sure that each guest gets their bite.
Regarding utensils, the recipe only requires an oven, muffin tray, pot, spoon, bowl, and plates to serve it on once baked.
Read more on our Twitter @amomama_usa.
1. Set the oven to 375°F.
2. Grease a muffin tray.
3. In a pot, boil water and add spaghetti. Cook until the pasta is al dente.
4. Once the spaghetti is cooked, let it drain in a colander and then put it in a bowl.
5. Pour olive oil and parmesan cheese over the spaghetti and mix through.
6. Put a bit of the pasta mix in each hole in the muffin tray.
7. Put a dollop of tomato sauce over the spaghetti mix.
8. Push a meatball in the middle of the spaghetti nest.
9. Put another dollop of tomato sauce on top and garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
10. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.