Eating freshly baked cookies is an amazing experience, but the actual act of baking can be a tiresome task. However, a new cookie recipe only requires three ingredients and is very easy to make.
Thanks to a new recipe it is now possible to make delicious cookies using only butter, milk, and sugar.
This amazing recipe is definitely worth a try and only takes 30 minutes to make.
Read more on our Twitter @amomama_usa.
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Mix the butter and sugar together, then slowly add the flour to the mixture.
2. Blend until a crumbly mixture is achieved.
3. Take the mixture out of the mixing bowl and lay on the counter. Form a dough from the mixture.
4. Pour sugar on baking paper and roll the dough into a cylinder on top of it.
5. Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for half an hour.
6. Cut the dough into slices approximately 1 cm thick.
7. Lay the cookies on a greased oven tray and bake at 320°F for 20 minutes or until golden.
8.Cool before eating or storing.
THE PERFECT ADDITION
When entertaining it is common to serve more than one item. These cookies are perfect to give guests but go even better with a new banana cake recipe.
This recipe can be found on our website here.