Cabbie Convinces a Nun to Kiss Him
Everyone fantasizes about something. Whether it's a missed opportunity in high school or what a famous celebrity's mustache must feel like.
People have little harmless fantasies that don't generally cause any trouble. But the cabbie below got more than he bargained for when he shared his fantasy with a passenger. Have a look.
A cab driver picks up a nun. The nun gets into the cab and notices that the cab driver – who is quite a handsome fellow – can’t stop staring at his passenger in the rearview mirror.
The nun asks him why he is staring.
He replies, “I have a question to ask you, but I don’t want to offend you”.
The nun answers, “My son, you cannot offend me. When you’re as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I’m sure that there’s nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.”
“Well, it’s like this, I’ve always had a fantasy to kiss a nun.”
The nun responds, “Well, let’s see what we can do about that, on two conditions:
1. you have to be single, and 2. you must be Catholic.”
The cab driver gets very excited and says, “Yes, I’m single and Catholic!”
“OK,” the nun says. “Pull off to the side of the road, we will see what we can do.”
The nun plants a whopper of a kiss on the cabbie! And when he begins to pull back after half a minute, the nun dives back in and gives him another kiss that would make a sailor blush.
But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.
“My dear child,” says the nun, “why are you crying?”
“Forgive me, but I’ve sinned. I lied. I must confess: I’m married, and I’m not even Catholic.”
The nun says, “That’s okay, I lied too. my name is Kevin and I’m going to a Halloween party.”
I was not expecting that ending, and neither was the cab driver I'm sure! But on a serious note, nobody appreciates dishonesty and the ending could have been much worse.
A student was murdered recently after getting into a vehicle that she thought was her Uber ride, so the cab driver was no doubt maliciously dishonest from the get-go.
Bad people with criminal intentions have no clearly spotted an opening in accessing women who might be alone and slightly inebriated by pretending to be Uber drivers now.
It used to be the rule that you shouldn't talk to strangers and you never get into a stranger's car, but along came Uber and all of that changed.
Here are some tips to help you stay safe when calling an Uber:
- Always check the Uber app before getting into the car. The license plates must match and don't accept any excuses for why they don't.
- Check the driver's picture in the app against the person who has come to collect you. If you are unsure or feel uneasy, don't get into the car.
- Do not offer your name to the driver, let him tell you who he is there to collect.
- Single woman traveling alone should never get into the front passenger seat of the car. Stay in the back where you have personal space and the ability to escape through either side door should the need arise.
- Uber suggests sharing your trip details with a friend by tapping the share status on the Uber home screen as soon as your fare has begun.
And if you feel uncomfortable at any time, it is your prerogative to get out of the vehicle without giving an excuse. Sexual assault, kidnapping, rape, and murder are not things to mess around with – the dangers are all too real.
Warn your friends and stay safe!