President Donald Trump's Former Press Secretary Sean Spicer Promises to 'Work Really Hard' on DWTS
Season 28 of "Dancing With The Stars" will see a surprising contestant in the person of Sean Spicer, who has promised to work very hard to remain in the show.
Another season of "Dancing With The Stars" is gracing our screens, and this time, the tempo has been raised higher all thanks to Sean Spicer.
Donald Trump's former press secretary was listed among the A-list celebrities contesting in the upcoming season.
Luckily, Spicer resigned from the White House two years ago, so he has so much time on his hands to win our hearts.
While Spicer might be adept at addressing the crowd, that doesn't seem to be the case when it comes to dancing. However, the former press secretary has some tricks up his sleeves.
As revealed by PEOPLE, Spicer plans to "work really, really, really hard every day," to stay in the competition.
He's already winning our hearts!
The 47-year-old's time in the White House wasn't free of controversy as he was heavily criticized for lying about the crowd size at Donald Trump's inauguration.
Also, he came under fire for shouting her veteran White House correspondent April Ryan, for shaking her head after asking a question about Trump's relationship with Russia.
Hopefully, his appearance on "DWTS" warms his way into the hearts of Americans.
CONTESTANTS OF "DWTS"
- Karaoke Brown of "Queer Eye"
- Hannah Brown from "The Bachelorette"
- Actor Van Der Beek of "Dawson's Creek"
- Model Christie Brinkley
- Actress Kate Flannery, who is famous for her appearance on NBC's "The Office."
- Former NFL linebacker Baltimore Ravens.
- NBA player Lamar Odom, who is famous for his marriage to Khloe Kardashian.
- Lauren Alaina, the country music star who was the runner-up on "American Idol" season 10.
- Ally Brooke, a former member of the all-female singing group, Fifth Harmony.
- Kel Mitchell, an actor famous for his role in Nickelodeon's 1990's comedy series "All That."
- Finally, the founding member of R&V group "The Supremes," Mary Wilson, will also be competing.
We sure can't wait for this season to begin!