logo

Man saves foal trapped between bridge slats while mare looks on helplessly (video)

Rebelander Basilan
Jun 29, 2018
08:37 P.M.

A kind-hearted individual rescued the little horse from a bridge as its mother looks on anxiously.

According to The Dodo, the baby horse was stuck on a bridge until a man came along to save it.

The man, who was now hailed as a hero, was driving down a road when he spotted the poor little horse. It had gotten stuck between the wooden beams of a bridge, weak and terrified.

Refusing to leave the horse there, he immediately got out and took a closer look at the situation.

As he walked on to the bridge, he noticed the little horse's mother looks on helplessly. It seemed as though the baby was begging for his mom to help him.

Source: YouTube / The Dodo

Source: YouTube / The Dodo

Follow us on Twitter @amomama_usa.

The fantastic man was filming the whole thing. He then decided to spring into action and started his rescue. The foal flinches as he reached over to lift it from the ditch.

It turned out that the little horse had a weak limb and was scared by what's happening.

Source: YouTube / The Dodo

Source: YouTube / The Dodo

After three attempts at moving the poor animal, he finally carried it out safely to the other side.

The beautiful brown mare followed the man all the way to the other side, evidently thankful and was more than okay.

Source: YouTube / The Dodo

Source: YouTube / The Dodo

Posted to YouTube on August 9, 2017, the heartwarming video has been viewed more than 1.8 million times, with more than 16,000 likes.

The man's act of kindness for the little horse has earned praises from netizens.

YouTube user Kathleen Thorpe wrote: 'Poor little baby, so scared and his momma is so thin - they are starving. Thankfully the man was able to get the foal to safety. They need to be fed.'

'Thank God that man happened to see that poor baby stuck on the bridge like that. But that poor mama was so skinny, I wonder who the owner is they should be prosecuted for not caring for their horses properly,' commented Susan Harvey.

Related posts

Father of Three Missing after the Baltimore Bridge Collapse

March 27, 2024

Woman Is Called ‘Irresponsible’ for Having a Baby with Her Skin Condition — She Shows off Her ‘Gorgeous’ Little Girl

January 31, 2024

Classmates Insulted Me for Being Poor, I Promised Revenge and I Am a Woman of My Word – Story of the Day

April 01, 2024

Oscar Winners Have to Follow One Strict Rule after Receiving Award – What Is It?

May 04, 2024

I Confronted My Husband after He Came Home from Work Late Again - His Confession Shocked Me

February 27, 2024

Survivor of Baltimore Bridge Collapse Speaks Out Following ‘Miraculous’ Escape from Death

March 28, 2024

Dad of Two, 38, Vanishes after the Baltimore Bridge Tragedy: His Family Speaks Out

March 28, 2024

Chrissy Teigen, 38, Flaunts 'Unedited' & 'Normal Mom Body' in Photos, Inciting Applause from Fans

April 11, 2024

Wendy Williams Had 3 Blood Transfusions & Couldn't Recognize Own Driver — Inside Her Dementia Battle

February 28, 2024

Katy Perry, 39, Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction on ‘American Idol’ after ‘Dressing as the Tin Man’

April 17, 2024

Widower Left with 4-Month-Old Son Gets Shocking Letter from Stranger Demanding a Paternity DNA Test

January 23, 2024

Dolly Parton Made a Replica of Her Childhood House, Spending Money to Make It Look Just as Poor – Photos

February 05, 2024

Dolly Parton Made a Replica of Her Childhood House, Spending Money to Make It Look Just as Poor – Photos

January 24, 2024

At His Mother's Gravesite, Ted Meets Ragged Homeless Man Who Is a Carbon Copy of Him – Story of the Day

February 27, 2024