logo

Darci Lynne performs thrilling version of country classic without puppets

Rebelander Basilan
Jul 25, 2018
02:28 A.M.

Darci Lynne Farmer wowed the crowd yet again as she performed a lovely rendition of country hit Blue Moon of Kentucky.

A video of her dazzling performance, during which she didn't sing with any puppet, was shared on the YouTube channel, My Looney Bin.

Darci Lynne rose to stardom after winning the hit talent search show, America's Got Talent, where she showed off her stunning skills as a ventriloquist.

Follow us on our Twitter account @amomama_usa to learn more.

She also charmed the judges and television viewers with her sense of humor. But more than anything else, she impressed everyone with her powerful voice. She can pull off a variety of musical styles, from opera to country.

When she performed the country bluegass classic, Blue Moon of Kentucky, the famous ventriloquist's equally famous puppet was nowhere in sight.

Originally written by the late blueglass legend, Bill Monroe, the song was revived by Elvis Presley in 1954. Another legendary singer, Patsy Cline, recorded the song in 1963.

Darci Lynne made her own version over 70 years after the song was first recorded, and she didn't disappoint.

Posted to YouTube on November 17, 2017, Darci Lynne's performance has amassed more than 700,000 views.

The video has also drawn more than 500 comments from adoring fans.

"I think what makes her so popular is her sweet personality. So pure and innocent. I hope she stays that way throughout her career," Thomas Jefferson commented.

Fans also shared their thoughts about comparisons between Darci Lynne and her fellow America's Got Talent performer, Angelica Hale.

"A great voice! And, if I hear one more person compare sweet Angelica's voice to hers, I will scream, as they both are so different, but wonderful!" wrote Gale Andrews.

"Beautiful voice. I don't see how anyone could compare her to Angelica. They both have amazing voices, in different genres," John May chimed in.

info
Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories!
By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Policy
Related posts

Inside Loretta Lynn's Massive Ranch Where Her Husband Stayed with Other Women While She Was Touring

May 02, 2022

Loretta Lynn Had a Peaceful Death at Her Ranch Where She Lived for 55 Years & Built Her Own Museum

October 05, 2022

How Did Taylor Swift Become Famous? Her Evolution from Aspiring Teen Songwriter to Award-Winning Pop Icon

May 19, 2022

Dolly Parton Was Born into Poverty with 11 Siblings — She Is Always Proud of Her ‘Trash’ Background

February 20, 2022

Patsy Cline Talked about Her ‘Time to Go’ Right before the Fatal Crash That Left Her Two Kids without a Mom

March 31, 2022

Loretta Lynn Was Sure 'Only God' Could Take Her Kids & Felt Inner 'Forewarning' about Her Son's Passing

April 19, 2022

Jane ‘Nightbirde’ Marczewski Said Faith Helped Her Foresee Fatal Diagnosis and Get Through Her Divorce

February 23, 2022

Johnny Cash Did Not Say ‘I Love You’ to June Carter for Years - She Declined His First Proposals

January 29, 2022

Gwen Stefani Found True Love with Blake Shelton after She Faced Infidelity

January 27, 2022

Martina McBride Cried on Shoulder of Man Living in a Warehouse, Not Knowing He Would Be Her Husband for Decades

May 18, 2022

Yodeling 'Walmart' Boy Mason Ramsay Works at Subway after Finding Curious Fame as 'Lil Hank Williams'

March 10, 2022

Brad Paisley 'Stalked' Kimberly Williams after Falling for Her While Relaxing with His Girlfriend

April 25, 2022

Minnie Riperton Took Last Breath in Her Husband's Arms at 31 — Inside Their Interracial Marriage

April 26, 2022

Who Is Leah Marlene’s Dad? Facts about the ‘American Idol’ Season 20 Finalist and Her Famous Father

May 23, 2022