logo

Creepy 'ghost magician' left the 'AGT' judges terrified during her performance in video

Mary Scott
Oct 03, 2018
03:20 A.M.

“America’s Got Talent” judges got the scare of their lives when a creepy illusionist showed up to the auditions earlier this year. The “ghost magician” also seemed to take a fascination to former “Spice Girls” singer, Mel B, as can be seen from two frightening YouTube videos below.

Advertisement
YouTube/America's Got Talent

YouTube/America's Got Talent

The Sacred Riana, a 25-year-old illusionist from Indonesia, walked on stage in a white shirt and burgundy pinafore, clutching a zombie-like doll in similar attire. Most of her face was obscured with her long black hair.

When Mel B asked Riana for her name, all she got was a twitch of the head. Suddenly, the creepy contestant marched towards the panel, terrifying the judges even more. Simon Cowell and Heid Klum made the sign of the cross, and Howie Mandel pulled back in fear, but Riana was headed for Mel B.

YouTube/America's Got Talent

YouTube/America's Got Talent

Advertisement

Riana displayed 12 Polaroid photos of people and an old newspaper clipping indicating one person killed the others in a fire. She asked Mel B in a vibrating, echo voice, “Who caused the fire?”

After Mel B chose the picture of a certain man among the 12, Riana placed it upside down in the singer’s hand, scaring both the judges and audience when she flipped it to reveal a picture of Mel B with the dead man in the background.

“Oh my God! Bob is behind me!”

Mel B yelled.

YouTube/Talent Recap

YouTube/Talent Recap

Despite her palpable fright, Mel B gave Riana a Yes. Mandel and Klum also approved of her performance, but the illusionist got a No from an unimpressed Cowell who advised her to watch Disney instead.

Advertisement

It was an even scarier episode when Riana, real name Marie Antoinette Riana Graharani, turned up for the second round. The judges looked as freaked out as the first time, and probably still reeling from her frightening experience, Mel B left the talking to guest judge Martina McBride.

YouTube/Talent Recap

YouTube/Talent Recap

As unsettling as ever, Riana’s performance included a dollhouse. She advanced wordlessly toward the panel and headed straight for Mel B, dumping her doll in the judge’s lap.

“Oh no!” cried Mel B as Riana walked back on stage. The contestant then performed a couple of rituals with a red candle that culminated in her doll bursting out of the dollhouse as a life-size human.

YouTube/Talent Recap

YouTube/Talent Recap

Advertisement

Even though the stunned audience cheered her performance, Cowell wasted no time in giving his verdict and sending Riana off the stage.

“I actually want this to end right now,” the “AGT” creator stressed, with Mel B chiming in “Me too.”

“I feel like I’m in a horror film right now,”

Mandel said as Klum and McBride were at a loss for words.

Finding the entire freak show too much to handle, Mel B took a dressing room break to calm her nerves.

“This is too much for me,” the British singer confessed.

Riana, a former Asia’s Got Talent winner, eventually ended her AGT run in the quarterfinals after failing to impress voters in America.

Advertisement

Meanwhile, a recent poll by Gold Derby found that 63% of respondents did not vote for her because her act was too terrifying, while the other 37% thought her performance did not measure up to the rest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Related posts

5 Celebrities Who Cut Their Kids Out of their Wills

January 30, 2024

Paris Hilton, 43, Shows off Her Beautiful Daughter London for the First Time Ever: Photos & Details

April 22, 2024

'American Idol' Star and Grammy-Winning Singer, Mandisa, Found Dead at 47

April 19, 2024

After Mom's Death, Woman Leaves Poor Sister with Nothing, but She Finds Old Doll in the Attic — Story of the Day

February 07, 2024

Loretta Lynn's 2 Granddaughters: One Wowed on 'American Idol' & the Other Faced Challenge the Singer 'Couldn't Bear'

February 29, 2024

Reba McEntire, 68, Turned Heads in 'Spectacular' White Suit with Plunging Neckline

March 13, 2024

2-Year-Old Girl Shuts Cashier up When Asked to Choose a Doll of a Different Color

May 02, 2024

My Husband Didn't Know I Could Track His Location Through My Phone — I Didn't Let Him Get Away With Lying

March 13, 2024

My Husband Didn't Know I Could Track His Location Through My Phone — I Didn't Let Him Get Away With Lying

March 25, 2024

"It Seems So Bizarre": What's Wrong with Rihanna's Rare Concert at the Wedding of Indian Billionaire Heir

March 05, 2024

Am I Wrong for Kicking My Mother-in-Law Out after the Dinner She Cooked Me?

March 28, 2024

What Happened to Susan Boyle: From Her Affair with an American Doctor to Losing Her Voice

April 05, 2024

I Found a Weird Doll Amongst My Daughter's Toys and It Revealed a Horrible Deception

May 04, 2024

Top 7 Best Dressed Moments at the Cannes Film Festival 2024 – Photos

May 16, 2024