|Full Name:||Jeremy James Roloff|
|Birth Date:||May 10, 1990|
|Place Of Birth:||Oregon, USA|
|Age:||28 years old|
|Professions:||TV personality and photographer|
|Famous For:||Appearing on the hit TV show "Little People, Big World"|
|Net Worth:||$300 thousand|
|Spouse:||Audrey Botti (married 2014)|
|Social Media:||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, IMDb|
Who is Jeremy Roloff?
Jeremy James Roloff is the son of Matt and Amy Roloff. He is a television personality known for the TLC reality series, "Little People, Big World." He is also a photographer.
Jeremy Roloff was born on May 10, 1990, in Oregon to Matthew Roloff and Amy Roloff. He has a fraternal twin called Zachary Roloff, and two younger siblings, Molly Roloff, and Jacob Roloff.
Jeremy studied photography at the Brooks Institute of photography in Southern California. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in photography in June 2017.
He is nicknamed Jer Farmer.
Jeremy is one of the stars of the reality TV series, "Little People Big World." The show focuses on the lives of his dwarf parents and their children. While Jeremy himself does not have dwarfism, his twin brother does. The first episode of the series premiered on March 4, 2006, and now has 13 seasons.
He is a photographer and also helps run a website aimed at improving Christian marriages.
Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Mirabella Botti met after a blind date set up by a friend. After their first meeting, it took Jeremy two years to convince Audrey Botti to date him.
They dated for three years. The relationship was long-distance as Jeremy attended film school in Santa Barbara while Audrey was studying at Oregon State where she ran cross country and track.
Jeremy proposed to Audrey on March 15, 2014, and the couple tied the knot in September that year. Their wedding was held in Audrey's backyard in Hillsboro, Oregon.
After their honeymoon, the newlyweds moved to Los Angeles. But after deciding that life there wasn't for them, they moved back to Oregon.
The couple has a daughter, Ember Jean Roloff, born on September 10, 2017.
- 2006 to 2017 Little People, Big World (TV Series documentary)
- 2012 Little People, Big World: Wedding Farm (TV Series documentary)
- 2003 and 2008 The Oprah Winfrey Show (TV Series)
- 2005 Little People, Big Dreams (TV Movie documentary)
- Has a twin brother, Zachary Roloff, and two younger siblings, Molly and Jacob Roloff
- An article about Jeremy Roloff's racist and homophobic comments made online appeared in the September 1, 2008 issue of the National Enquirer in an article entitled "A Big Bigot In The Land of the Little People." It prompted an angry and hurt reactions from betrayed and appalled fans