Who is Sean Harmon?
Sean Thomas Harmon is the son of Mark Harmon and Pam Dawber. He is a stunt coordinator and an actor. He acted as the younger version of his father in the series, "NCIS."
Sean Harmon was born on April 25, 1988, to Mark Harmon and Pam Dawber in Burbank, California. Both of Sean's parents are actors and his grandfather, Tom Harmon, was an American football player who then became a sportscaster.
Sean’s father is an especially well-known actor, most notably for his role as a doctor on the long-running show, "St. Elsewhere." He also appears in "Chicago Hope" and "NCIS." His mother gave up her career in acting after becoming a mother.
“I wanted to drive my kids to school. I wanted to be there for birthdays and bring cupcakes and donuts and do school festivals and all that. I got to teach in their art class and I was very happy to do it.”
Although Sean is not as famous as his father, he has had a few acting gigs. Besides acting, he also works as a stunt coordinator. Sean is renowned for his work on "Dumb and Dumber Two" in 2014 and appearing in "NCIS" in 2003. He also wrote and directed the film, "Catholic Schoolgirl Chainsaw Showdown" in 2012.
Like his parents, Sean has ensured he keeps his own life extraordinarily private, and as a result, there is not much information available in this regard.
- (2015) The Fits
- (2015) Major Crimes (TV Series)
- (2015) The Ultimate Evil (TV Series)
- (2015) NCIS: Los Angeles (TV Series)
- (2013 Micro (Short)
- (2012) CSI: NY (TV Series)
- (2008-2012) NCIS (TV Series)
- Son of Mark Harmon and Pam Dawber
- Grandson of Tom Harmon and Elyse Knox
- Nephew of Kelly Harmon and Kristin Harmon
- Cousin of Tracy Nelson, Matthew Nelson, Gunnar Nelson, and Sam Nelson
- Older brother of Ty Harmon (Ty Christian Harmon)
- Surfer and kickboxer
- Played the younger version of his father's (Mark Harmon) character, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, in several flashback scenes on "NCIS"