Steve Harvey, one of the most talented comedians and TV hosts in the US, has talked about romantic relationships several times during his shows.
Given the fact that he has been married three times throughout his life, including his latest wife, Marjorie Harvey – who walked down the aisle in June 2007 – it is fair to say that he has a lot of experience in that topic.
Apart from that, he released a book titled “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.” One of the things addressed in the book is that every man has a plan when it comes to talking to a woman.
For those reasons, we have gathered some of the most iconic quotes he has said as a way to help you get back on track with your romantic life.
1. “Don’t be afraid to lose him, because if a man truly loves you, he’s not going anywhere.”
2. “Women are the real reason we get up every day. I’m talking about real men. If there were no women, I would not even have to bathe, because why would I care? These are guys I’m hanging with. I wake up for a woman every day of my life to make it happen for her.”
3. “Men automatically know from the moment she opens her mouth, that if they want her, they’ll have to get in line with her standards and requirements, or keep it moving because she’s done with the games and isn’t interested in playing.”
4. “The moment you discover he doesn’t want the same thing you want… let him go.”
5. “I’d rather be happy by myself than miserable with someone else.”
6. "Men are, by nature, hunters, and women have been put in the position of being the prey."
7. "God has already lined up all the people in your path to get you to your dreams and your visions: all you have to do is get rid of the wrong ones."
8. "Men don't come up to you to just talk. We come up to you with a plan. We're looking across the room at you, and we don't care about what your future holds. We saw something we wanted."
9. "Here's a generalization but in my experience, it's true. Women love to sit and talk for no apparent reason but to talk, but we men, we're just not cut out to chitchat for the sake of chitchat - we don't have time for it. We men are very simple people: if we like what we see, We're coming over there. If we don't want anything from you, we're not coming over there. Period.”
At the moment, Steve has his hands full as he has been hosting the shows “Family Feud,” “Celebrity Family Feud,” “Little Big Shots,” “Little Big Shots: Forever Young,” and “Steve” for a while now.