Reality star Malin Andersson’s baby dies just a month after being born

Rodolfo Vieira
Jan 24, 2019
08:13 P.M.
Share this pen

There is no greater pain for a mother than to lose her child, and, sadly, Malin Andersson was recently forced to go through that experience.


The 26-year-old gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Consy, but the child was born seven weeks prematurely on December 23, 2018.

Despite the doctors' efforts and Consy's will to live, the 4-week-old baby passed away and Andersson shared the heartbreaking news with her fans on social media.


The "Love Island" alum took to her Instagram account to post a photo of Consy at the hospital with a little text in which Andersson expressed her unconditional love for her.

"Completely in love with you.. and my Mum just wanted you to be with her. Your time wasn’t ready yet. Mummy loves you. I stayed with you each day.. you opened your eyes one last time for me and I saw those beautiful big brown eyes. "

Malin Andersson, Instagram, January 23, 2019



The British reality star then proceeded to apologize to Consy for not being able to do more to help her, even though she opened her 'beautiful big brown eyes' one last time.

The heartbroken mother ended the sad caption by asking her baby girl to go meet her grandmother, Anndersson's mother, who passed away in 2017 after a battle with breast cancer.



She also added the baby's full name, Consy Gloria Emma Andersson-Kemp, as well as the day she was born and the day she passed, and wished for her "angel" to rest in peace.

Andersson was very proud of Consy, and couldn't help but share a picture of the child's tiny hand holding hers on January 1. Still, since she was born premature, Consy had to be cared for at Great Ormond Street Hospital.


Her life was short, only a month, but Consy had the chance to be loved. Andersson will surely love her little angel forever, but will also feel the pain of her loss for the rest of her life.

"I stayed with you each day.. you opened your eyes one last time for me and I saw those beautiful big brown eyes."


If possible, Andersson would have continued to fight for her baby's life, but she wasn't given that chance. Fortunately, the same didn't happen toPeter Holmes and Cresha Batte, whose 6-month old son, Kingston Holmes, suffered a cardiac arrest.


The boy was left with severe brain damage and fought for his life at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, in Oakland, for a month before doctors' informed the parents that they would be shutting his breathing machines off.

The family contested the decision, and with the help of a rally of supporters, the hospital changed their decision; still, Holmes and Batte would have to find a new facility.

Kingston was then moved to Stanford Children's Health, where he was given a second chance at life while still being under constant medical care.

Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories!
By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Policy
Related posts

Dad Brings Triplets to Their Comatose Mom for the First Time, Sees Tears Pour Down Her Face

May 05, 2022

Poor Lady Mourns Daughter at Place She Last Saw Her, One Day Girl’s Carbon Copy Shows up There — Story of the Day

May 13, 2022

Mom Who Left Her Child on Stranger's Doorstep Finds a Baby on Her Own Doorstep 20 Years Later — Story of the Day

February 13, 2022

Mom Meets Son at Cemetery and Asks Why He Was There, 'I Don't Know Who You Are,' He Answers – Story of the Day

February 21, 2022