logo

'Full House' Actor Bob Saget Opens up about Lori Loughlin and the College Admissions Scandal

Rodolfo Vieira
By Rodolfo Vieira
Mar 30, 2019
07:58 P.M.

Famous actor and comedian Bob Saget, star of "Full House" and "Fuller House," has recently opened up about Lori Loughlin and the college admissions scandal.

Advertisement

On Friday, March 29, 2019, the 62-year-old was approached on the street by a team of reporters who questioned him Loughlin and how he felt about the whole situation.

Saget was on his way to his car and said that he usually doesn't do interviews on the street, but kindly stopped for a few seconds to shed some light on the matter.

Advertisement

NOT WISHING TO STIR THE WATERS

The actor didn't say much and resorted to using the same words as actress Candace Cameron, who played D.J. Tanner on "Full House," when she appeared at Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards earlier this month.

"You know, you love who you love in life," shared Saget with a defeated expression on his face, adding that "life's complicated" and that he doesn't like talking about it.

When asked if Loughlin deserved jail time for being involved in the college admissions scandal, Saget refused to answer, claiming that Cameron "said it really good at the Kids' Choice Awards."

Advertisement

During the award show, the stars of "Fuller House" took the stage and said that "family sticks together no matter what," an alleged reference to Loughlin, who played "Aunt Becky" on the show.

Advertisement

STAMOS' TAKE ON LOUGHLIN

"You know, you love who you love in life

John Stamos, the famous "Uncle Jessie" from the hit series, was also questioned about Loughlin, but, just like Saget, he refused to comment, adding that he will talk about it "at some point."

Advertisement

FACING THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER ACTIONS

Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli, her husband, were found guilty of paying $500,000 in bribes to get their daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella Rose, into the University of Southern California.

The couple was then arrested but later released on a $1 million bond. However, the scandal has caused their daughters to resent them, especially Jade, who blames them for the downfall of her career as a beauty influencer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Related posts

'You Can't Have a Big Party If You're Not the Party': Wiz Khalifa's Ultimate Guide to Hosting the Perfect House Party

June 29, 2026

Erica and Warryn Campbell Spark Reactions with Stunning Vow Renewal – Photos

May 19, 2026

Former TV Host Reveals One Thing Trump Did to All His Wives

June 03, 2026

Felicity Huffman and William H Macy's Daughters Are Now 24 and 25 – Photos

May 11, 2026

Donald Trump's Meeting with King Charles III During State Visit Reportedly Breached Protocol as Lip Reader Reveals What Melania Said

April 29, 2026

Couple's Final Moments Revealed After Storm Tragedy — Heartbreaking Details

April 09, 2026

ABC and Disney Face Growing Pressure as Jimmy Kimmel's Joke Goes Viral, Igniting Buzz About the Future of His Show

April 28, 2026

Donald Trump Pauses Speech to Say Two Words About His Marriage to Melania – Crowd Reacts

April 29, 2026

Tina Campbell's Husband Files for Divorce — And Their Complicated Past Is Back in Focus

April 16, 2026

King Charles III, 77, and Queen Camilla, 78, Drew Attention During Their 4-Day US Visit As New Photos Ignited Buzz Among Royal Fans and Revealed How It Went

April 28, 2026

Mary Mary's Tina Campbell Faces Husband's Filing, Igniting Reactions over Court Documents

April 15, 2026