"Bachelorette" fans can start getting excited as the show just announced this season's contestants. Clare Crawley will have a lot of young men courting her this time around.
This week, "The Bachelorette" team unveiled their long list of potentials for season 16 of the hit reality show. Clare Crawley will be the lucky woman who sees several handsome men competing for her heart.
The show's Facebook page shared 42 photos of each man along with their age and state of residence. Most of the men are in their late twenties and thirties. The post is found below.
CRAWLEY LOOKS INTO LIVES OF UPCOMING SUITORS
Like most series, reality or otherwise, the show's filming was halted at the onset of the coronavirus pandemic earlier this year. Subsequent lockdowns prevent all production from happening.
Crawley was about to meet her suitors in March. Instead, the show announced production postponement. In the interim, she's been doing some research on the men.
The new bachelorette Clare Crawley with Chris Harrison | Photo: Getty Images
Speaking on the "Bachelor Happy Hour" podcast, the professional hairstylist said that she did not do research initially before the quarantine period.
She explained: "I really did not, and it was because, I don't know. I just kind of felt like I want to get to know them and regardless, I know how my Instagram is. It's a piece of my life."
MEET THE MEN TO COMPETE ON THE SHOW
Now, evens fans are also privy to information about the contestants. According to Cosmopolitan, occupations range from models to account executives, sports players, fitness instructors, musicians, and at least one bartender.
"Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison told ET that the original cast was changed due to the state of the nation amid the COVID-19 crisis. He asked: "Are they going to be healthy enough? Are jobs going to be on the line if they leave?"
Among the list are 25 new names. Reportedly, 17 of the previously-announced contestants remain. 15 men dropped out, including the new star of "The Bachelor," Matt James.
The 'Bachelorette' Clare Crawley is seen outside good morning america on March 2, 2020 | Photo: Getty Images
Many of the comments underneath the new list are focused on the suitors' ages, with many fans claiming they're too young. However, Crawley stated in the past that she likes younger men.
The hairdresser is known among "Bachelor" viewers, having appeared four times on the show before. The closest to winning she's reached was second place during season 18 with Juan Pablo Galavis in 2014.
"BACHELORETTE" SHOW MAY BEAT OUT OTHERS
Crawley and her group of men will beat out much of reality tv competition as it might be the first major reality show to return to production amid the crisis. The cast will live on-site as before.
According to an insider through Variety, the production process will be done with safety in mind. For instance, both cast and crew will undergo a fourteen-day quarantine before filming. So far, no date has been confirmed, but ABC seems eager to plow ahead.