logo

Video compilation shows how newborns react to their parents

Ksenia Novikova
May 13, 2018
05:04 A.M.

A heartwarming video shows adorable infants at their cutest moments.

Shared by NTD Funniest, the newborns are caught on camera reacting to their parents or simply doing funny actions with one another.

The video starts with a sleepy baby eager to receive kisses on the lips. It is followed with a baby smiling while peacefully resting on the mother's chest.

Another one shows a newborn crying and then stopping after getting a tender caress. Yet another shows a seemingly sleeping baby smiling sweetly after getting a kiss on the forehead.

An adorable infant in another footage tries to crawl under his or her father's arm

One of the funniest videos is that of a baby sucking on his father's nose, mistaking it for a pacifier.

More videos show babies smiling at or kissing their parents.

Posted to Facebook on April 13, 2018, the video compilation has gone viral, with more than 231,000 people sharing it with their friends and family.

It has also been liked more than 200,000 times and elicited 23,000 comments.

Facebook user Don Gordon wrote: 'God is Great. He gives us the joy of Loving his little Angels, caring for them and raising them as Christian men and women. What greater task in life would make us this happy or fill our hearts with so much joy.'

Another woman, a grandparent, shared a reflection that resonated with many.

'Babies are so precious. I tell my children, love your babies and take notice of all they do. Soon they'll be grown and gone. I think that's why we love being grandparents because we observe more with our grandchildren than we did with our children because we were so busy.'

She added that although she took time for her children and their accomplishments, it's still different with grandchildren.

info
Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories!
By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Policy
Related posts

11-Month-Old Baby Tragically Loses His Life the Day after Taking His First Steps

January 30, 2024

Dolly Parton, Who Never Had Kids, Treated Miley Cyrus Like Her Own — Here Is How Her Grandkids Would Look via AI

December 01, 2023

4-Month-Old Baby Sucked Up in Tornado Was Found Lying in a Tree amid Pouring Rain

December 19, 2023

Little Angels with Old Souls: 20 Adorable Babies Channeling the Elderly

December 03, 2023

4 Little Kids and Dad Found Dead Early in the Morning: 'Just Heartbreaking'

January 10, 2024

Kathie Lee Gifford Welcomes New Grandson Who Already Looks 'Exactly' Like His Brother — Pics & Name

November 30, 2023

Mom of Extremely Rare Twins with Down Syndrome Shows How Beautiful They Are at 2 in Spite of Critics

November 21, 2023

Man Kisses Wife before Delivery, Not Knowing He Would Soon Be a Single Dad to Quadruplets

November 16, 2023

Robert De Niro, 80, Reveals Rare Photo with His Youngest Child Whose Appearance Sparks Mixed Reactions

February 09, 2024

Mom Eats a Full Bottle of Baby Powder a Day & Concerned Her Son Might Adopt Her Habit – 'I Can't Just Stop'

February 11, 2024

Little Girl Is Wheeled Down the Aisle by Dad as She Marries School Love Days before Passing Away

February 02, 2024

Mariah Carey's Twins Look 'Exactly' Like Her Ex – Pics of Her Gorgeous 12-Year-Old Kids

November 01, 2023

Fans React as Gwyneth Paltrow & Ex-husband’s Girlfriend Dakota Johnson Sweetly Hold Hands in Photo

November 29, 2023

Parents Secretly Exchange Their Ill Baby for a Healthy One in Hospital, She Shows up on Their Doorstep 18 Years Later – Story of the Day

November 30, 2023