Heartbreaking last video of teen girl moments before she died from eating a sandwich

A 15-year-old named Natasha Ednan-Laperouse died from an allergic reaction after eating a Pret A Manger sandwich aboard a British Airways flight.

The teenager was allergic to sesame seeds but the ingredient hadn't been listed on the package, causing her to collapse on the plane.

As reported by The Guardian, the coroner responsible for conducting the autopsy blasted Pret for their 'inadequate' packaging and careless way of running its business.

Follow us on our Twitter account @amomama_usa to learn more.

IRRESPONSIBLE CONDUCT

Dr. Sean Cummings shamed the food giant store for not monitoring potentially fatal food allergens and not taking them seriously.

All ingredients should be perfectly visible on the package and, in Dr. Cummings' opinion, the fact that a business that sells over 200 million items a year doesn't care about the dangers of allergens is mind-blowing.

SMILING BEFORE DYING

It all happened in 2016; Natasha was on a flight to Nice with Bethany Holloway, her best friend, and Nadim, her father, who recently shared a short video of his daughter giving the camera a thumbs up before take-off.

Twenty minutes after eating an artichoke, olive and tapenade baguette, the 15-year-old started complaining of an itchy throat, and a little after that, her body became covered in red blisters and she suffered a cardiac arrest.

Now, the grieving father not only blames the food store but also the law, which Pret claimed to have followed. Nadim said that if the store followed the inadequate food labeling laws, then 'the law played Russian roulette' with Natasha's life.

ANOTHER VICTIM

Food labeling shouldn't be taken lightly because Natasha wasn't the first one to lose her life due to a food company's careless packaging methods. In July, Kelli Travers-Stafford took to social media to warn the world about her daughter's death.

Her name was Alexi, she was 15 years old and died from an allergic reaction after mistaking a Chips Ahoy peanut butter cookie with a regular one due to the similar package.

Alexi was at a friends' house and ate the cookie without knowing that it contained peanuts; within a few minutes, she went into anaphylactic shock and stopped breathing, and all because of a product that wasn't properly labeled.

Related posts
Relationship Apr 10, 2019
Heartbreaking Moment Teen Watches How Birth Mom Abandoned Her Hours after She Was Born
Jan 16, 2019
Teen girl killed herself last Christmas Eve the same way her aunt did
Jan 14, 2019
Teen was bullied for her size, but she gets the last laugh when her video goes viral
Dec 15, 2018
Video of delivery person caught stealing Amazon package she 'delivered' went viral last year