Fans slam 'DWTS' for eliminating only women, and now two men are voted off simultaneously
Fans of the popular reality talent search show, "Dancing With The Stars," think something fishy is underfoot.
On Monday, Emily Yahr from the Washington Post said the show had only been eliminating women during the 27th season and wanted to know "what was going on?"
Read more on our Twitter account, @amomama_usa. Six weeks into the season and not one single man had been eliminated.
One by one, they said goodbye: first Nikki Glaser, then Danelle Umstead, followed by Nancy McKeon, Tinashe and Mary Lou Retton.
At this late stage in the competition, only Alexis Ren and Evanna Lynch remain, along with six male contestants.
Viewers noticed that something didn't quite add up and took to Twitter to complain. Many were astonished that some of the show's best dancers were eliminated.
One user asked if "Dancing With The Stars" was just going "to eliminate ALL of the women before the mediocre men?"
Another user, Jennifer, pointed out that six strong women were eliminated while "only two men actually belong" in the competition.
In the end, John Schneider and DeMarcus Ware were sent home after earning 25 and 27 out of 30, respectively.
One of the men truly deserving of his place in the show is Milo Manheim, who has fans gushing with his dance movies.
Many are predicting that Manheim will make it to the final, if not win the season. Manheim is consistent, is not blinded by on-show romance, and is adaptable.
He is raking in the perfect scores and has proven time and again that he's multi-talented and slowly but surely working his way to the top.
The younger view demographic, those between the ages of 18 and 49, are absolutely smitten with Manheim and have boosted DWTS's this past season.
Not convinced that Manheim is the man? Read more about him here.