logo
Source:

Kensington Palace finally responds to reports of a feud between Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle

Ra'eesah Manack
Dec 03, 2018
11:19 A.M.
Share this pen
FacebookFacebookTwitterTwitterLinkedInLinkedInEmailEmail

Kensington Palace has been forced to deny claims of an alleged row between Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton.

Advertisement

According to reports, Kate and Meghan allegedly have a long-standing feud between them. Reports apparently claim that the pair had a spat after Kate's new sister-in-law, Meghan rudely berated royal staff before her wedding.

The Duchess of Cambridge apparently confronted Meghan. She then told her she was not to reprimand any members of her team at Kensington Palace.

Advertisement

The alleged ongoing feud has been splashed across numerous British publications. Many reported that the feud continues between Kate and Meghan.

The press continuously questions the relationship. Many claim the strain is caused by Meghan's "disregard for royal protocol" and her "opinionated and dictatorial" personality.

Advertisement

Kate and Meghan make very few public appearances together. Since the wedding, they've barely been seen together.

Last week, it was reported that Meghan left Kate "in tears" over her demands for Princess Charlotte's bridesmaid dress. According to sources, the fitting was extremely "stressful" however royal aides neither denied nor confirmed the incident.

Advertisement

According to rumors Meghan frequently uses an “abrupt tone” and makes apparent demands on the staff. Reports claim that the situation has gotten so heated at times that the Queen even stepped in.

A source added: “It’s obvious the two women are pretty different and while they haven’t been involved in a soap opera-style falling out, they aren’t exactly the best of friends. But their lack of closeness could also be to do with the two brothers wanting to pursue their own lives and there’s no real desire to be spending every waking minute together."

Advertisement

However, the palace has taken an unusual step and put the rumors to rest. Speaking out, just after the news of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are preparing to move to Frogmore Cottage at Windsor Castle.

However, a Kensington Palace spokesman said"This never happened," in response to argument claims.

Apparently, Kensington Palace has launched a hunt to find who is providing the tabloids with leaks and stories.

Advertisement
Advertisement