Daily Joke: Mother Tries to Reassure Her Son Who Is Afraid of the Dark
There was a little boy who was afraid of the dark. One night, his mother sent him to go outside and bring her a broom from the back porch.
The little boy turned to his mother and said,
"Mama, I don't want to go out there. It's dark."
The mother smiled at her son and told him,
"you don't have to be afraid of the dark, God is out there. He'll look after you and protect you."
The little boy stared at his mother real hard and asked,
"Are you sure He's out there?."
"Yes, I'm sure" the mother answered immediately. "He is everywhere, and He is always ready to help you when you need him." she said.
The little boy thought about that for a minute and then went to the back door and opened it a little. Peeking into the darkness, he shouted,
"God? If you're out there, would you please hand me the broom?"
Did you enjoy that joke? If you did, here is another joke to make you laugh.
"Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" is a 2010 movie that was directed by Troy Nixey and written by Guillermo Del Toro. It is a remake of a 1973 movie of the same title. Below are 7 Jokes About "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark."
1) "Vendi, Vidi, Vici" means "I came, I saw, I conquered."What do the little creatures say to Sally, through the air vents?"Vent-i Vidi Vici," which means: "I talked to you through vents and I'll conquer your teeth!"
2) What do you get by crossing a Batman film and this remake?
"Don't Be Afraid of the Dark Knight"!
3) What Stephen King series is about teeth stealing creatures?
"Don't Be Afraid of the Dark Tower"!
4) What movie do the little teeth stealing creatures love?
"TEETH LESS in Seattle"!
5) What do you get by crossing Michael Corleone's whimpering brother and this Troy Nixey remake?
"Don't be ALFREDO the Dark!"
6) The little creatures are planning a television show about teeth removal. It will be called THIS OLD MOUTH!"
7) What pink Floyd album is dedicated to a film about teeth stealing creatures?
"Don't Be Afraid of the Dark Side of the Moon!"
LOL! For more hilarious jokes, click here!