Closer Weekly: Meghan & Harry Take Extra Measures to Protect Son Archie from Contracting COVID-19
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are taking extra precautionary measures to protect their son, Baby Archie, from the deadly coronavirus, which continues to disrupt global activities.
Taking extra measures to protect against coronavirus is now the global order of the day, and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are doing all that they can to keep Baby Archie safe from harm.
An insider source revealed to Closer Weekly that apart from protecting themselves, the Sussexes are also being extra careful with Baby Archie, to prevent the 10-month-old baby from contracting the virus.
The source further revealed that the Royals are self-isolating in Victoria Island, Canada, where three of them are staying with a few of their staff.
The Sussexes will also not be receiving any friends from other parts of Canada or Los Angeles over the next month because they want to avoid putting themselves and their son at risk. The source also said:
"The couple sometimes run their own errands, but due to the current climate, they're sending staff to do the grocery..."
The source further said that Harry and Meghan were also avoiding restaurants in the meantime. The self-isolation has, however, given them enough time to bond with their son.
They take Archie outside, though being careful about where they go. Most times, they don't go past the grounds of their property. The Sussexes also ensure that their staff wear gloves while warning that anyone who felt sick should leave immediately.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex spoke about the deadly virus for the first time.
Meghan Markle returned to Canada from the UK last week Monday after she and Harry rounded up their final official duties before they step down as senior members of the Royal Family at the end of March.
While in the UK, the couple attended the Commonwealth Service, which was also attended by Queen Elizabeth, William and Kate, Prince Charles, and other members of the Royal Family.
Prince Harry remained in the UK to hold some meetings at Buckingham Palace before rejoining his wife and son in Canada at the end of last week.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex spoke about the deadly virus for the first time when they shared a new post on their official Instagram page, Sussex Royal.
In the post, the couple emphasized on the fact that people needed each other for truth, support, and to feel less alone, in these scary times.
They also said that the willingness to rise against COVID-19 was a testament to the human spirit and awe-inspiring. Harry and Meghan also promised to share information and resources that would help in navigating the coronavirus crisis.
We at AmoMama do our best to give you the most updated news regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, but the situation is constantly changing. We encourage readers to refer to the online updates from CDC, WHO, or Local Health Departments to stay updated. Take care!