Michael Strahan of NFL Praised for Showing His Cooking Skills in a New Video Amid Pandemic

Former football player Michael Strahan takes to Instagram to share a behind-the-scenes look at his mouth-watering dish. Fans react and praise his skills.

Former "New York Giants" football star Michael Strahan shared an exciting video of himself cooking on Instagram. In his video, Strahan showed how he made his delicious Saturday meal from the comfort of his own home. He said:

"What's up y'all? I'm in the kitchen. I've been cooking. I know some of you doubt if I can actually cook. So, I'm about to whip this thing up."

Former NFL player and current FOX TV analyst Michael Strahan on the TV set prior to the preseason NFL game between the Miami Dolphins and the Jacksonville Jaguars | Photo: Getty Images

Former NFL player and current FOX TV analyst Michael Strahan on the TV set prior to the preseason NFL game between the Miami Dolphins and the Jacksonville Jaguars | Photo: Getty Images

Michael revealed that he was going to make a pasta delicacy with rigatoni. He began walking viewers through the ingredients and utensils that he had present.

He began by drenching his already cooked rigatoni in tomato paste and added some mozzarella. Mixing up his masterpiece, he advised his viewers to treat the pasta gently, as a passionate chef would say.

Fans went wild with adoration, chipping in that the food looked good and that he needed to start his own cooking show. Others called him a complete package, praising him and admitting that they would give it a go. 

Michael's cooking skills rose from his love for a proper 80/20 diet.

The former athlete has a profound affection for healthy food, as most athletes must. It thus follows that his cooking skills are necessary and rose from a particular diet he loves — the 80/20 diet.

The "Good Morning America" co-host took to Instagram to share his healthy dinner preparation. His picture featured some avocados, boiled eggs, and a bowl of zucchini, and more. Captioning his post, he wrote:

"Tonight's dinner is very healthy! "Gotta get prepped for a big couple of days with Thursday Night Football on @nflonfox."

Discussing his 80/20 meal plan, he revealed that 80% of the time, he would eat proper healthy food. The remaining 20% would allow space for splurging. Michael added that he believed very much in this.

Strahan is a co-host on the ABC show "Strahan, Sara, and Keke." The trio is adored by their fans, and they are often very hilarious together.

On February 27, Michael took to Instagram to share a TikTok video of himself dancing to his co-host Keke's February single, "Virgo Tendencies." Fans were delighted by the athlete's "extra" behavior and commended his supportive conduct towards the young singer.

Behind the scenes, Strahan has been involved in a long-standing contentious custody battle over his twin girls with his ex-wife Jean Muggli. Despite this, he continues to brighten up the atmosphere amid the pandemic with one cooking video at a time.

ⓘ We at AmoMama do our best to give you the most updated news regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, but the situation is constantly changing. We encourage readers to refer to the online updates from CDС, WHO, or Local Health Departments to stay updated. Take care!

Related posts
Getty images
Relationship Mar 12, 2020
Michael Strahan's Twin Daughters Sophia & Isabella Pose in Pics While on Vacation, Showing Their Identical Beauty
Getty Images
TV Shows Feb 08, 2020
Michael Strahan from GMA Shares Sweet Photo of One of His Twin Daughters on Her Big New Bed
Getty Images
Style Jan 10, 2020
Michael Strahan's Twin Daughters Isabella and Sophia Look like Mom as They Pose in Swimsuits in Vacation Photos
Instagram/michaelstrahan
People Dec 27, 2019
Michael Strahan from 'Good Morning America' Shares Adorable Video of His Curly-Haired Twin Daughter Doing a Christmas Dance