About AM
Celebrity

November 29, 2020

Dwayne Johnson Will Not Concede Sexiest Man Alive Title to Michael B Jordan

Share this pen
FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmail
Loading...

Advertisement

Retired professional wrestler Dwayne Johnson recently took to social media to let everyone know that he refuses to "concede" the Sexiest Man Alive" crown to Michael B. Jordan.

Dwayne Johnson, who was named PEOPLE's 2016 Sexiest Man Alive, shared an Instagram post on November 20, joking that he does not concede the title to actor Michael B. Jordan, who won the 2020 top honor.

"I CONCEDE NOTHING," the 48-year-old wrote about the Sexiest Man Alive title. To make it clear he was only joking, Johnson added a winking emoji to his post.

Loading...
Loading...

Advertisement

Kidding aside, the "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" actor had nothing for love for Jordan. He wrote, "congrats to my brother @michaelbjordan on the new sexy crown."

Meanwhile, Johnson is happily married to his wife, Lauren Hashian. They share two daughters, Jasmine and Tia. The actor discussed his family life in the Sexiest Man Alive issue, as reported by PEOPLE.

Loading...

Advertisement

Johnson confessed that his preferred time of the day is before the sun rises and their children are still sleeping. He can get productive work done in his office, the actor added.

And then, Johnson continued, he spends family time during the day and has chill evenings with his wife Lauren, whom he married in 2019. Johnson was previously married to producer Dany Garcia from 1997 to 2008.

Johnson said he had some alpha words for actor Idris Elba when the latter was named the Sexiest Man Alive in 2018.

Loading...

Advertisement

Meanwhile, in the past, Johnson, also known as The Rock, has made it clear that he will fight for his lifetime Sexiest Man honor, as reported by USA Today.

In a 2019 interview with the news outlet, Johnson said he had some alpha words for actor Idris Elba when the latter was named the Sexiest Man Alive in 2018.

Loading...

Advertisement

Johnson recently celebrated wrapping filming on "Red Notice" with an adorable picture of him and his co-stars, Gal Gadot and Ryan Reynolds, as reported by Cinemablend.

Johnson, who is one of the highest-grossing actors of all time, has been hard at work on the set of "Red Notice," an action-comedy thriller film written and directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber.

Loading...

Advertisement

The actor has been keeping avid fans up-to-date on his social media pages with behind-the-scenes images throughout the production of the upcoming movie.

On November 14, Johnson shared a photo of himself, revealing that he failed to get in a Porsche during a recent shoot for a sequence in "Red Notice." In his post, the actor also shared hilarious details about the scene that was planned.

Loading...
Loading...

Advertisement