Man Gets Caught Unawares by Neighbor's Escaped Python in His Toilet
A man took an early morning trip to the bathroom and did not realize that the toilet was already occupied... His neighbor's python had unsuspectingly made its way into the lavatory where it bit him on a sensitive area!
A man in Austria experienced a morning filled with drama thanks to an unwelcome guest in his toilet. The 65-year-old was seated when a 5 1/4-foot albino reticulated python allegedly bit him.
The incident occurred in Graz after 6 a.m. and started this man's July on a painful note. According to a statement given by the police in Styria province, he felt something bite him on his genital area.
HIS NEIGHBOR'S SNAKE
The brightly colored albino python is suspected of having escaped from the apartment next to the elderly victim. While it is still unclear how the snake landed in his bathroom, there are a few assumptions.
It is alleged that the reptile managed to escape from its owner's apartment via the drainage system. Police statements continued to explain that the snake then made its way into the toilet bowl of the unlucky neighbor.
HE FELT A "NIP"
As per usual, the man sat down on the toilet, unbeknownst that a large snake was lurking underneath him. The report stated that he “felt a ‘nip’ in the genital area,” which led him to look into the toilet bowl.
He was shocked to find the snake there and immediately contacted the authorities. The python was not the only snake being kept next door to this man.
MORE SNAKES NEXT DOOR
Allegedly, his 24-year-old neighbor did not notice that the snake was missing. This might be because he has a collection of reptiles. He purportedly houses 11 non-venomous snakes along with a gecko in his apartment.
A reptile expert came in and collected the snake from the older man's unit. The snake was then cleaned and then returned to its young owner. He now faces inspection by the police to assess if he caused any harm due to negligence.
Fortunately, police reports indicate that the man who faced the python walked away with only minor injuries. However, not all snake victims are as lucky.
Reptiles surely can cause a lot of pain, as a man from Oklahoma learned the hard way. He had just rung his friend's doorbell when a vicious snake decided to "greet" him.
The unidentified snake bit him in the face in 2019 and caused the man to scream. A camera captured the incident wherein viewers can hear the victim say, "take me to the hospital." Thankfully, the snake was not venomous, and the man survived.
Sadly, his friend killed the reptile shortly afterward. The situation could have turned out very differently if the snakes in both scenarios were deadly, so always be alert if you live in an area that is a known snake environment.