logo
tiktok.com/toritalkspodcast
Source: tiktok.com/toritalkspodcast

TikToker Shows What She Found in Her Chipotle Burrito — It's Terrible

Brittany Chalmers
Aug 09, 2021
05:20 P.M.
Share this pen
FacebookFacebookTwitterTwitterLinkedInLinkedInEmailEmail

When a woman took a bite out of her Chipotle burrito, she got more crunch than she expected. She claimed that she found a beetle inside of her meal and vowed to steer clear of the fast-food chain in the future.

Advertisement

July started on a disgusting note for TikToker Tori Kinley, who said she found a cockroach in her Chipotle dish. At first, she assumed the crunch was a piece of corn, but when she spat it out, she saw what appeared to be an insect leg.

Later, she stated that while it might not have been a cockroach, it certainly was a live beetle. The woman, who shared that Chipotle was one of her favorite restaurants, explained why she would never eat there again.

Woman claims she found a beetle in her Chipotle burrito and showed viewers the alleged insect leg | Photo: TikTok/toritalkspodcast

Woman claims she found a beetle in her Chipotle burrito and showed viewers the alleged insect leg | Photo: TikTok/toritalkspodcast

Advertisement

THE CRUNCHY MEAL

In her clip, she walked viewers through her experience from the first crunch to the second instance, which led her to spit the food out of her mouth. She showed online community members an image of the alleged insect.

She also added: "There's the cockroach leg, there's the cockroach body. I swallowed the rest of it." The TikToker drank some apple cider vinegar diluted with water to kill bacteria and asked viewers for any other tips.

Advertisement

ONLINE REACTION

Kinley contacted Poison Control, and while they told her she wouldn't die, they shared she might experience food poisoning. Her video gained a wide online response, and many commentators told her these types of things are normal.

There were commentators that pointed out Chipotle's continued bad reputation regarding cleanliness.

People told her to calm down because many restaurants have cockroaches in their kitchens, "even fancy ones," said one user. Another netizen dispelled this and said they worked in the food service for two years and "never saw roaches."

Advertisement
Comment section of video where a woman claimed she found an insect in her Chipotle burrito and users share similar experiences | Photo: TikTok/toritalkspodcast

Comment section of video where a woman claimed she found an insect in her Chipotle burrito and users share similar experiences | Photo: TikTok/toritalkspodcast

SCARED TO EAT OUT AGAIN

Users stated that people should stop "normalizing roaches in kitchens." Others sympathized with Kinley, and one person expressed: "I'm sorry that happened to you, that's actually traumatic. I'd be scared to eat out again."

Advertisement

Some commentators pointed out Chipotle's continued bad reputation regarding cleanliness. One user shared: "When will people learn not to eat at Chipotle!!! Chipotle has been in the news not once, not twice, but many times ..."

Comment section of video where users hope a woman sued Chipotle after she allegedly found an insect in her burrito | Photo: TikTok/toritalkspodcast

Comment section of video where users hope a woman sued Chipotle after she allegedly found an insect in her burrito | Photo: TikTok/toritalkspodcast

Advertisement

IT HAD A BITTER TASTE

In a consequent video, Kinley stated that she thinks she actually ate a beetle instead of a cockroach. She explained that cockroaches allegedly taste like shrimp, whereas beetles are bitter, and her meal was "very bitter."

She also returned the beetle's shriveled up remains to the Chipotle store and claimed that their staff " didn’t do anything." The fast-food chain eventually tried to make amends with her.

Advertisement

SHE CAN'T SUE THEM

She shared that they offered her free meals but added: "I think because the video’s circulating, that caught their attention. However, I’m not sure I want to eat at Chipotle anymore." Kinley also commented that she couldn't sue the food chain.

After she contacted a lawyer, she stated that she couldn't claim damages unless she were hospitalized. Her clip certainly struck a chord with many who claimed to have had similar experiences and vow to steer clear of the restaurant in the future.

Advertisement
info
Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories!
By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Policy
Advertisement
info

The information in this article is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, and images contained on news.AmoMama.com, or available through news.AmoMama.com is for general information purposes only. news.AmoMama.com does not take responsibility for any action taken as a result of reading this article. Before undertaking any course of treatment please consult with your healthcare provider.

Related posts

Cafe Owner Pretends to Be Homeless to Test His Friends, Everyone Ignored Him except a Poor Man – Story of the Day

February 15, 2022

Daughter Yells at Her Weak Old Mom at Restaurant, Shows Her Some Respect after Waitress Steps In — Story of the Day

May 16, 2022

Lonely Man Wakes up to the Doorbell Ringing, Hears Weak Voice Calling upon Him, ‘Dad, Help!’ — Story of the Day

February 20, 2022

Rich Man Mocks Poor Girl on Hiking Trip, an Avalanche Occurs and Only She Can Save Him – Story of the Day

February 02, 2022