Beach season is just around the corner! These simple moves help you to lose fat in the leg area
Here’s how to get perfectly toned legs to flaunt in the summer.
As spring transitions gradually into summer, it is time to bring out those flattering shorts and mini-dresses.
Summer calls for lighter clothing with ample breathability, and it would often mean wearing shorter outfits, revealing the arms and legs.
While beachwear is specifically designed to dress cool, some people might struggle with the notion of sporting swimwear owing to the flabby areas of their body.
As a result, they may feel compelled to wear clothing that tends to feel warm or uncomfortable.
As summer inches closer, here is a list of 5 simple exercises that will help in shaping up legs, shedding the excess flab and appearing beach-ready.
A few points worth noting before learning about the routine:
- Practice a series of these exercises for at least 20 minutes a day to start noticing a positive change.
- All these exercises are focused on strengthening the leg muscles and can be practiced in a fitness center or at home
- To get optimum results, it is advised to combine the workout with a balanced and healthy diet
- It is extremely important to stay hydrated throughout the day. This avoids a lot of complications apart from shielding the body against severe cramps and spasms as a result of workouts.
- Along with proportionate consumption of fruits and vegetables, consuming foods or products that aid better metabolism can be beneficial with this workout
Now that the context of the workout has been shared, here are the five top exercises that can help in toning legs and burning the extra fat.
- Diagonal Lunge
- Bow and Arrow Lunge
- Hip Extension and Cross
- Single Leg Deadlift
- Side Leg Extension
Bonus: 3 more exercises for faster fat burning and leg-toning
- Kneeling Roundhouse Kick
- Prone Hamstring Curl
- Pencil Side Leg
Regular practice of these exercises is said to work wonders in helping achieve well-shaped, toned and strong legs.