Donald Trump's best worst tweets that shook the internet
Donald Trump, the Twitter-loving president of the United States, has been embroiled in controversies because of his, well, love of tweeting.
Here's some of the presidential tweets that stirred up the internet.
1. On March 28, 2014, President Trump sparked criticisms when he posted a tweet that seemed to link vaccination with autism. Advocates of early vaccination were definitely not pleased.
2. Exactly five years after making a controversial remark, President Trump was at it again - this time, offending gender equality advocates. His target: columnist Arianna Huffington.
Follow us on our Twitter account @amomama_usa to learn more.
3. On August 21, 2013, the President defended a television executive who was forced to resign because of accusations of sexual harassment. Feminists were, again, enraged.
4. The real estate mogul-turned-politician lashed at his critics, calling them "losers and haters". What's more, he bragged about how high his I.Q was compared to them.
5. Environmentalists blasted the ever controversial President when he tweeted about the global warming being a figment of some people's imagination. Apparently, he sees no use for windmills.
6. On May 18, 2012, President Trump sparked outrage yet again after what appeared to be a racist remark about his predecessor, Barack Obama.
7. Two months before his controversial tweet about the former president, Trump posted a tweet that seemed to show just how cunning a businessman he was.
8. Another tweet from 2012 became a hot topic after Trump threw another shade at then President Barack Obama. He insinuated that Obama would be very accommodating of Russian interests.
9. But in 2013, Trump took pride in holding the Miss Universe Pageant, which he owned at that time, in Moscow, Russia. He stated that the pageant would bring the two countries together.
10. Trump enraged journalists and free speech advocates when he remaked about the deadly shooting incident at Charlie Hebdo in France. He appeared to have put the blame on the staff of the satirical weekly newspaper.
11. Lastly, Trump didn't mince words when he hit at his critics again, this time peppering his tweet with the F word.