|Full Name:||Cindy Clerico|
|Birth Date:||January 27, 1957|
|Place Of Birth:||Los Angeles, California|
|Age:||61 years old|
|Famous As:||Wife of Michael Landon|
|Net Worth:||$40 million|
|Spouse/Ex-:||Michael Landon (February 14, 1983 - July 1, 1991)|
|Social Media:||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, IMDB|
Who is Cindy Landon?
Cindy Landon, the third wife of actor Michael Landon, is a producer. She is best known for "Whaledreamers" (2006), "After Kony: Staging Hope" (2011), and "Sanctuary" (2016), as well as her makeup artistry work on “Little House On The Prairie.”
The Early Life of Cindy Landon:
Cindy Landon was born on January 27, 1957, in Los Angeles, California. She was named Cindy Clerico. She is an American citizen and has practiced the Ashkenazi Jewish faith since childhood.
Not much is known about Cindy Landon’s childhood as she has always been a private person and keeps her personal life out of the media eye.
Though the exact beginning of Cindy Landon’s career is murky, she has been known to have worked as a makeup artist on "Little House On The Prairie" and first appeared on television in the 1991 documentary, "Michael Landon: Memories with Laughter and Love". Then in 2004, she was given a "special thanks" credit in "The Last Shot". She was also credited for "The Eyes of Thailand" in 2012, and "Unity" in 2015. In 2006, she started working in production. She began as a co-producer for the documentary, "Whaledreamers", followed closely by the documentary, "After Kony: Staging Hope", where she was the executive producer. Cindy Landon’s latest work includes the 2016 documentary, "Sanctuary", where she acted as producer, and in 2018 as executive producer for the documentary, "The Game Changers."
She is also a patron of some charities.
Fairly little is known about Cindy Landon's private life. She made headlines when marrying the late Michael Landon on February 14, 1983. Cindy has two children from her late husband, Jennifer, and Sean Matthew Landon. Cindy and Michael remained married until he died in July 1991.
After that, Cindy Landon managed to stay out of the public eye and has kept her life as private as possible.
- The Game Changers (Documentary 2018) - executive producer
- Sanctuary (Documentary 2016) - producer
- After Kony: Staging Hope (Documentary 2011) - executive producer
- Whaledreamers (Documentary 2006) - co-producer
- Unity (Documentary 2015) - special thanks
- The Eyes of Thailand (Documentary 2012) - special thanks
- The Last Shot - special thanks - 2004
- Michael Landon: Memories with Laughter and Love (Video documentary 1991)
- She met her husband, Michael Landon, on the set of "Little House on the Prairie" in 1974
- She was a makeup artist on the set of Little House on the Prairie.