About AM
Celebrity

May 11, 2020

John Tesh Uses Diet and Exercise to Stay in Best Shape Possible since Becoming Cancer-Free

Share this pen
FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmail
Loading...

Advertisement

Since John Tesh was declared “cancer-free” in 2018, he has been doing all he can to stay healthy and fit. 

After a three-year battle with cancer, TV star and musician, John Tesh, was told by doctors that he is “cancer-free.” Since then, the 67-year-old has been doing his best to stay fit and in the best shape physically.

Loading...
Loading...

Advertisement

John recently had an interview with Closer Weekly that saw him talking about him staying “healed” with a good daily routine that includes “diet” and “exercise.”

John claimed that date nights at home with his actress wife have been “the greatest benefit” during the COVID-19 outbreak.

Loading...

Advertisement

During his conversation with the outlet, John stated that he had no restrictions as his wife, Connie Sellecca, and step-son, Gib Gerard, kept him on track. With that in mind, the 67-year-old said that:

“I mean, both my wife and my son are on the ketogenic diet. I was on it when I was sick, but I eat pretty well.”

Loading...

Advertisement

John also added that even though he wasn’t in the gym, he was keeping fit with outdoor workouts. What that means is that the pianist and composer of pop music took everyday walks on the “150 steps that go down into a valley.”

Just before this interview, John had previously disclosed that during his battle with cancer, he had undergone two major surgeries before he began chemotherapy.

Despite the many struggles he faced at the time, the composer managed to stay hopeful as he soon found and held on to his faith in God. Luckily for him, the former Entertainment Today star had his wife by his side - and he remains grateful for her.

Loading...

Advertisement

In fact, Closer Weekly reported that John claimed that date nights at home with his actress wife have been “the greatest benefit” during the COVID-19 outbreak.

Loading...

Advertisement

John got a chance to support his wife as Billboard revealed in 2019 that the radio host returned his Radio Hall of Fame award as a show of solidarity for his wife.

The site recalled that during the ceremony where he was given the award, his wife’s speech, as she introduced him, was cut short. 

Not only had the act left John unimpressed, but it had also prompted him to return the award to the show’s team.

Susy Schultz, who is the executive director of the Museum of Broadcast Communications, later apologized to the couple in a statement shared with Billboard.

Loading...
Loading...

Advertisement