Sarah Ferguson shared empathy and positivity with daughter Princess Beatrice on what would have been the royal's wedding day. The proud mom believes the day of celebration will definitely come.
The couple would have exchanged vows at the Chapel Royal in St. James' Palace, London, on Friday. Instead, they're self-quarantining like most of the rest of the world due to the coronavirus pandemic.
FERGUSON SHOWERS DAUGHTER WITH LOVE
"Love you my darling Beatrice. You have given me more joy than I could ever wish for," began Ferguson's heartfelt message. She expressed how she was looking forward to the celebration of love after the lockdown.
The Duchess of York then noted that "health and love" is the top priority with what's going on. She sent both of them to her daughter, Beatrice, who is currently with Mozzi at his mother's country home.
Beatrice Ferguson, Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, and Eugenie Ferguson attend Annual Charity Day on September 11, 2015, in New York City. | Source: Getty Images.
FOUR OF THEM SELF-QUARANTINE AT WINDSOR
Ferguson, 60, is still living with ex-husband, Prince Andrew, as well as her second daughter, Princess Eugenie, 30, and her husband, Jack Brooksbank. The latter have been married since October 2018.
The four currently reside at the Royal Lodge in Windsor and have been doing their part in local COVID-19 relief by delivering meals and care packages to London's NHS staff.
Last September, Beatrice and Mozzi announced they were engaged following the property developer's romantic Italy proposal. The couple released a statement through Buckingham Palace.
PRINCESS BEATRICE CANCELS WEDDING PLANS
In April, the pair officially revealed they were canceling their wedding plans amid the COVID-19 outbreak, which has caused many countries to ban large gatherings.
A spokesperson for the pair told People that no new plans are in the making following the postponement. "There will come a time to rearrange, but that's not yet," they said.
Another source told the outlet that the invitations had never been sent out. Before the official cancelation, the couple was reportedly considering a private ceremony with close friends and family.
Princess Beatrice attends the annual Serpentine Galley Summer Party at The Serpentine Gallery | Photo: Getty Images
PRINCE ANDREW TO WALK DAUGHTER DOWN THE AISLE
However, as things got more serious, it became clear that not even that could take place. Nonetheless, the couple was already planning to keep the wedding small as compared to fellow royals.
Beatrice's father, Prince Andrew, was set to walk his daughter down the aisle while Mozzi's son Christopher, from his previous relationship, would have been a part of the bridal party.
Prince Andrew's future role in the wedding comes amid his recent step down from performing royal duties after the media frenzy showing his ties to the disgraced businessman, Jeffrey Epstein.
PRINCE ANDREW JOINS IN RARE FAMILY PHOTO
Ex-wife Sarah Ferguson continues to stand by his side amid the fallout. Earlier this month, the two even posed together with their daughters for a rare family photo.
In the shot, Prince Andrew stood behind his former wife wearing a smile. "I am so proud of our united loving family," Ferguson, 60, wrote in part in the caption.
The pair reportedly remain in close quarters for their children's benefit and simply because it works for them. We hope to see them soon at their daughter's wedding.
Prince Andrew & Ex May Be Evicted from Royal Lodge as It Is an Option for William & Kate's New Home, Sources Claim
May 09, 2022
Sarah Ferguson Says Princess Diana Would Have Been Proud of Meghan Markle & Kate Middleton
April 25, 2022
Princess Diana & Sarah Ferguson ‘Promised’ to Be Together Forever - They ‘Hadn’t Spoken’ Before the Crash
February 16, 2022
Harry Revealed Pregnant Meghan Wanted to End Her Life — She Lived So He Would Not Lose Another Loved One
April 19, 2022