Here's how to make a 3-ingredient Christmas swirl fudge that will add color to your holiday tray
With Christmas fast approaching now is the best time to try all the festive recipes that don’t quite fit in at other times of the year. The latest trend is Christmas swirl fudge.
This recipe is easy to make and only requires three ingredients, making it light on the budget too.
The fudge is lovely to give as a gift or just to have as a yummy treat with family and friends.
Read more on our Twitter @amomama_usa.
One bag (12 oz) white vanilla baking chips
(2 cups) One container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
Betty Crocker™ green and red gel food colors
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Cover a square pan with foil and apply cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl microwave the baking chips for 30 seconds on high. Microwave for a few more seconds if necessary. It should be possible to stir through the mixture.
3. Divide three-quarters of the fudge mixture into two bowls.
4. Add red food coloring to one bowl and green food coloring to the other.
5. Leave the other quarter in a separate bowl. Do not add any food coloring to it.
6. Alternate between dropping heaped teaspoons from the various bowls into the square pan.
7. Use a table knife to create a marble design with the different color mixtures.
8. Refrigerate for one hour or until set.
9. Take the fudge out of the pan by removing the foil. Cut the fudge into squares. Enjoy immediately or store covered in the fridge.
ANOTHER FUN RECIPE
Recently the classic dish, spaghetti, and meatballs received a modern update. A new recipe uses a muffin tin to create individual portions, which are perfect for entertaining.
Read the full recipe on our website here.