Céline Dion has rescheduled two more shows due to a throat virus, and her fans shared with her their support.
Céline Dion canceled two more shows as she continues to deal with a throat virus. She recorded a heartfelt message for her fans on Instagram, informing them that the concerts scheduled to hold on October 4th and 5th at the Center Bell Montreal have been moved to February 18th and 19th, 2020.
The singer said in her apology to her fans,
“For me, it’s a lot harder to postpone a show than to do a show, and I’m so sorry for disappointing you.”
“We got off to such a great start in Quebec and was really looking forward to Montreal. When I perform for you, I always want to give you everything I’ve got.”
“Feel better, Céline. Taken care of yourself.”
“It is okay, Céline. You have an excuse, and I think your fans will understand the situation. So you don’t have to worry. We all love you to the moon, and back.”
While a third person told the singer to, “Feel better,” with a fourth person writing, “Get well soon.” Others assured Dion that it’s okay and asked her to focus on her health.
The “My Heart Will Go On” singer came down with a throat virus after performing in Quebec last week. The singer who is on her Courage World Tour was told by her doctors to not sing for a week, but the virus didn’t go away, hence the cancellations.
Dion equally postponed the first four concerts out of six scheduled to hold from November 18th to 22nd.
In 2020, asides from the rescheduled concerts in February, the “I Drove All Night,” singer will have two shows in Dublin in September. The shows will happen at the 3Arena, and tickets are already sold out.
June 15, 2019