Meghan Markle's Estranged Dad Thomas Wants Prince Harry to Man up and Meet Him
Thomas Markle, Meghan Markle's estranged father, has a challenge for his daughter's husband, Prince Harry, who he referred to as "whipped."
It's been an uncertain time for the Royal family, from the abrupt exit of Prince Harry and his family from the Royal household to the volatile conversations Meghan's father has been having with the press.
Now, the alienated father, desperate to be in contact with his daughter, is back again, this time with a challenge for Meghan's husband.
According to a report from "Page Six," the 75-year-old retired director of photography has issued a challenge to Prince Harry, who he believes to be a "candy [expletive]."
Earlier on Monday, Thomas reportedly dared Prince Harry to "man up" and meet him, saying he wouldn't mind a duel with him. Thomas stated:
"I'd be happy to duel with Harry anytime, one round in the chamber. Cocked. Ten steps, turn, and fire. That'd settle the score."
Even though the challenge seems outrageous, the 75-year-old father claims his volatile interviews are his only hope of getting a response from his daughter.
Amidst his requests to be contacted by his daughter, Thomas has also condemned her exit from the Royal household.
According to reports, Duchess of Sussex, Meghan has not been in contact with him on account of his absence from her wedding in May 2018.
Since then, he has reportedly attempted to contact her multiple times, even going as far as writing the Royal family letters requesting an audience with his daughter, letters which went unanswered.
Undaunted, Thomas made a public announcement saying he would have an interview every month till Meghan gets back in touch with him.
And just in case the interviews don't cut it, the persistent father has boasted about being an important witness in a possible court case against Meghan.
View this post on Instagram
Having attended the 10th Annual One Young World opening ceremony on Tuesday, The Duchess of Sussex was joined today by The Duke of Sussex for a round table discussion on gender equity with OYW and Queen’s Commonwealth Trust young leaders. Over the last few days, these young leaders became @OneYoungWorld ambassadors with the intention to return to their communities and further existing initiatives to help change the world for the better. This year OYW partnered with the @Queens_Commonwealth_Trust, of which The Duke and Duchess are President and Vice-President respectively, to provide scholarships to young leaders driving positive social impact in the Commonwealth. This was the most exciting collaboration between two groups The Duchess is passionate about and has been working with for some time. For more information and highlights from the week and how you can support these incredible leaders and their initiatives, visit @OneYoungWorld Photo © SussexRoyal / PA
In his opinion, meeting his daughter and her family at court was a better alternative to not meeting them at all. Thomas told the news outlet, “Good Morning Britain:
"If it comes to meeting them in a courtroom, that's great. At least I'd finally get to see them!"
‘I think they’ve hurt the queen. I think they’ve hurt the royals - and it just doesn’t work to be going to another country and serving England. It's never going to work.’— Good Morning Britain (@GMB) January 27, 2020
Thomas Markle says he’s ‘embarrassed’ by his daughter Meghan and Prince Harry’s behaviour. pic.twitter.com/uomjH6Ls0K
Amidst his requests to be contacted by his daughter, Thomas has also condemned her exit from the Royal household as "embarrassing."
According to Thomas, in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning Britain," he was ashamed by Meghan's decision and is confident their life outside of royalty will not work.