Daily Mail: Prince William Could Take More Senior Role in Royal Family Amid Coronavirus Fears
Prince William might have more roles attended to his title due to the continuous spread of coronavirus.
Amid the world's battle with the coronavirus pandemic, royal experts have claimed that Prince William could soon take on more duties as a senior royal.
Prince William attends the unveiling of The Victoria Cross Commemorative Paving Stones on December 7, 2015 in Birmingham, England | Photo: Getty Images
The revelation had come through a Daily Mail article that also noted that the Queen and Prince Charles have to go into isolation. The Queen was seen leaving Buckingham Palace for Windsor Castle with her faithful Dorgi on her lap.
[Prince William] first two children, 6-year-old Prince George, and 4-year-old Princess Charlotte were going to start home-schooling amid the coronavirus pandemic.
She traveled there a week earlier than usual to spend time in self-isolation over Easter and was joined by Prince Philip, who took a helicopter from Wood Farm in Sandringham.
The news of William's additional duties came soon after he was appointed a patron of London's Air Ambulance Charity, Kensington Palace.
Many royal observers cheered the news when it became public as they believed that the father-of-three had done a lot during the organization's year-long 30th-anniversary campaign in 2019.
William had also taken the front line when the coronavirus pandemic became severe as he called on the UK to come together in a video shared on the Kensington Royal Instagram page.
In the short clip, which has been watched over a million times, the 37-year-old had said that the UK had the "unique ability to pull together" whenever there was a problem.
He also added that the National Emergencies Trust had been set in place to raise funds to assist local charities in supporting individuals affected by the coronavirus outbreak.
Duke of Cambridge arrives with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at the Lindo Wing on April 23, 2018 in London, England | Photo: Getty Images
As for his family, Hello! confirmed that his first two children, 6-year-old Prince George, and 4-year-old Princess Charlotte were going to start home-schooling amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Until the unbelievable spread of the disease began impacting and changing people's lives, the duo were pupils of Thomas's London Day Schools in Battersea, west London.
A spokesperson for the school had announced that due to the pandemic and growing number of absentee students and staff, the school decided to "move to remote learning from Friday 20 March."
Duchess of Cambridge holding Princess Charlotte of Cambridge and Prince George of Cambridge, being held by Prince William, Duke of Cambridge at a children's party for Military families during the Royal Tour of Canada on September 29, 2016 in Victoria, Canada | Photo: Getty Images
With that in mind, Thomas's school said they would make provision for their students to be taught their subjects through online learning platforms.
We at AmoMama do our best to give you the most updated news regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, but the situation is constantly changing. We encourage readers to refer to the online updates from CDC, WHO, or Local Health Departments to stay updated. Take care!