Acclaimed TV host, Andy Cohen is not pleased with being apart from his toddler son, Benjamin Allen, as the celebrity dad worked on recovering from COVID-19.
It was indeed unpleasant news after "Watch What Happens Live" host, Andy Cohen announced to fans that he had been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus.
Now, while the witty show host is putting work into recovering in quarantine, he revealed what he misses the most.
Andy Cohen attends Sean Penn & Friends HAITI TAKES ROOT on May 5, 2017, in New York City. | Photo: Getty Images.
COHEN LONGS FOR HIS YOUNG SON
The celebrity dad, while speaking on Jeff Lewis Live, gave an update on his health and how he was faring. He informed the host that the worst part of quarantine is being without his baby son. He said:
"…I can't see him, which is the very worst part. But he's great and his nanny [tested] negative."
The doting father talked about being able to keep tabs on his boy through the nanny cam before going on to talk about his health status. The 51-year-old further described his symptoms as "horrible."
BEFORE HIS DIAGNOSIS
In weeks leading up to his Coronavirus confirmation, Andy had told fans that he was getting ready for self-quarantine and COVID-19 prevention. He had put a halt on being in the studio for WWHL and prepared to film from the confines of his home.
Star actor Idris Elba also recently confirmed that he had been exposed to the virus.
The dad added that he had food supplies that could last for two weeks, all stocked at home. Cohen said that he had a neighbor with the virus, and he helped the family get supplies from the supermarket and dropped the items at their doorstep.
Days after the SiriusXM star gave fans his lined up plan against the respiratory virus; he visited Instagram to share the sad news. On his page, Andy posted a photo of himself while sharing the news in his caption.
He made it known that after days of self-quarantine, of which he wasn't feeling great, he decided to get tested, and the result came out positive. He talked about halting WWHL in a bid to focus on recovering.
OTHER AFFECTED CELEBRITIES
The New York Times Best Seller author isn't the only famous face who tested positive to the fast-spreading infection.
Star actor Idris Elba also recently confirmed that he had been exposed to the virus. In a live video, the "The Mountain Between Us" actor told fans about his condition while assuring them that he wasn't feeling so ill.
Another Hollywood icon, Tom Hanks, together with his wife, Rita Wilson, also attested to contracting the Coronavirus. At the time of the diagnosis, the two were in Australia, where they are currently under medical watch.