Prince Charles Makes First Video Appearance after Isolation Showing Support to Older People

Prince Charles has shared his experience with the recent coronavirus case. This is his first “public” appearance since his diagnosis.

Clarence House, the Prince’s royal residence, shared an Instagram post earlier this week. In it, Prince Charles sits in his home office as he delivers an address to the British people.

Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales attend the State Opening Of Parliament in the House of Lords on June 21, 2017 in London, England. | Photo: Getty Images

Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales attend the State Opening Of Parliament in the House of Lords on June 21, 2017 in London, England. | Photo: Getty Images

While he’s still at the Scottish estate, the Prince praised healthcare workers across the country for their work so far. The news of his diagnosis first made the rounds last week.

At the time, Clarence House confirmed that he had shown some symptoms over the previous weekend. Despite his diagnosis, he remained in good spirits and was looking forward to everything being over.

However, reports confirmed earlier this week that he had come out of isolation. The 71-year-old and his wife will remain in Scotland for the foreseeable future.

Many suspected that Prince Albert passed the virus on to Prince Charles.

In his speech, he said in part, “As Patron of Age UK and my wife, the Patron of Silver Line, our hearts go out to all those older people throughout this country who are now experiencing great difficulty.”

He also commended the volunteers and everyone who has given their time and life to containing the virus. The message ended with a charge for everyone to maintain hope in their ability to defeat this problem.

Then, some details flashed on the screen showing simple health and safety tips for people. News of his recovery elated many across the country, with the comment section filled with appreciatory messages from fans.

Prince Charles is definitely not the only person of royal blood to make a considerable recovery. Earlier this week, reports confirmed that Prince Albert II of Monaco has returned to his family. The French Prince tested positive weeks ago, but has recovered and is now getting back to work.

Many suspected that Prince Albert passed the virus on to Prince Charles. Both men met in London earlier last month. However, the former has come out to dispel any rumors of such happening.

ⓘ We at AmoMama do our best to give you the most updated news regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, but the situation is constantly changing. We encourage readers to refer to the online updates from CDС, WHO, or Local Health Departments to stay updated. Take care!

Related posts
Prince Charles out of Isolation 7 Days After His COVID-19 Diagnosis
Getty Images
Coronavirus Mar 30, 2020
Prince Charles out of Isolation 7 Days After His COVID-19 Diagnosis
Prince Albert Dispels Rumors He May Have Caused Prince Charles' Positive Coronavirus Diagnosis
Getty Images
Coronavirus Mar 27, 2020
Prince Albert Dispels Rumors He May Have Caused Prince Charles' Positive Coronavirus Diagnosis
Prince Charles Met Queen Just 12 Days before Testing Positive for COVID-19, Says Royal Reporter Rebecca English
Getty Images.
Coronavirus Mar 25, 2020
Prince Charles Met Queen Just 12 Days before Testing Positive for COVID-19, Says Royal Reporter Rebecca English
Prince Charles Gets Positive Result after Coronavirus Test
Getty Images
Coronavirus Mar 25, 2020
Prince Charles Gets Positive Result after Coronavirus Test