We Take A Look At The Real Life Partners Of The "13 Reasons Why" Cast
Fans have been binging the Netflix series "13 Reason's Why" since it aired in May 2017, and with the second season released, everyone wants to know more about the cast and their relationships behind the scenes.
After leaving a gaping hole in many teen hearts, fans have been clinging to any bit of the show's news they can find, including their off-screen love lives and favorite on-screen moments.
Cheer up; next year is the return of season 3. Let's end the suspense here and dive into the love lives of these cast members.
15. Dylan Minnette. Dylan has been dating 20-year-old Disney star Kerris Dorsey. They met in 2014 when they starred opposite each other in "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, and Very Bad Day."
14. Katherine Langford. Katherine is single and free to mingle, so watch out, lover-boys, she's available. She is rather stunning, don't you agree?
13. Brandon Flynn. Recently, we heard the news about Brandon and Sam Smith breaking up, and he's going through a tough time, but our hearts go out to him.
12. Tommy Dorfman. This love-affair blossomed into something permanent. Tommy married his true love, Peter Zurkuhlen late 2016.
11. Christian Navarro. Christian was sneaky with this secret and recently revealed that he is single. His ex-girlfriend's name is Shaz, and they were dating for over a year.
10. Justin Prentice. Justin is dating the fellow actress, Annika Pampel, who appeared in her own share of dramatic binge shows, including The CW's "The Originals."
9. Anne Winters. This sweetheart was in season 2 and is dating a musician, Taylor Beau. This pair is not shy about sharing their posts on their social channels.
8. Devin Druid. While we've never heard him speak publicly about dating, Devin snapped some pretty cute pics with his high school sweetheart, Lauren Eggleton.
7. Timothy Granaderos. Although he keeps his love life secretive, Timothy and his girlfriend, Katie Dixon, look pretty amazing together, don't you agree.
6. Ross Butler. This bachelor is ready for the ladies! Ross recently revealed on his Instagram that he was trying out Bumble. He's in the market for that special someone.
5. Alisha Boe. This Norwegian-Somalian beauty has not let her relationship status slip just yet, but she is sure to be a fun-loving person who keeps herself occupied with her friends.
4. Ajiona Alexus. Don't you think she looks like Rihanna? This gorgeous lady is single, and we're sure there are plenty of guys out there waiting for the news about her love life.
3. Miles Heizer. When it comes to potential love interests, Miles keeps his cards close to his chest and not giving us much to go on.
2. Kate Walsh. After 33 years, Kate split with her boyfriend, Trevor Davis, in August last year. Since then, it seems like she's been enjoying the single life.
1. Steven Silver. This single man is loving life and free to party with the ladies. As far as we can tell, there is no hint of him being in a relationship.
We hope this quenched some of your appetites, and as you saw, there are still a few single ones out there. So, did you enjoy reading this insider scoop about the love-lives of the superb cast from "13 Reasons Why?"
We sure hope so because we loved sharing it with you. Remember to show this to your friends and family, and keep up-to-date with us for more Netflix media news!