Daily Riddle: Five People Are Going to the Beach
When you are bored at home or in dire need of some excitement, riddles are the best ways to achieve that stimulating experience. Today's #Riddleoftheday takes you from the comfort of your home to the beach, where a crafty puzzle awaits.
There are various types of riddles. However, one thing they all have in common is that they are tools designed to spice up your day. Whether you are alone or in a group, riddles are simple ways to have fun.
Today's riddle requires the use of your imagination. It takes you from your immediate surroundings to the beach, where five friends need your help to solve a cunning problem. Keep reading to find out if you have what it takes to figure out this puzzle.
THE BEACH CRISIS
One sunny day, a group of five friends consisting of three girls and two boys decided to take a trip to the beach. The girls, Katie, Anna, and Grace and the boys, Chris and Michael, all brought along various items unique to their personalities.
Although they chose to go to the beach together, each of them had different ideas of how they wished to spend their time. It is up to you to figure out the items that belong to the group members and what activities they planned to undertake. Here are the clues you will need to solve this riddle.
1. The purple towel was used a lot by the girl who was tanning.
2. The sunscreen had to be waterproof because the user got really wet.
3. The surfer brought his surfboard from home.
4. girl was protected from the sun under the shade of her umbrella. This also stopped her snow cone from melting on her blue towel.
5. A boy had his red towel stained with the ketchup that dripped from his snack.
6. Only the boys got more than their feet wet.
7. Katie asked Anna if she thought the owner of the yellow towel would mind if Katie put her cooler on his towel while he was surfing.
8. The seashell collector spread out her findings on her pink towel.
9. Anna remembered her sand bucket but didn't have enough money to get a snow cone after paying for her nachos.
10. The bucket wasn't used for playing in the sand.
11. The hamburger was ordered with just mayo, mustard, and pickles.
12. The hotdog eater had a little sunscreen taste to the dog because it dripped from his water-soaked hair.
13.Michael had to be sure to use his high SPF sunscreen when he went swimming because he was so fair-skinned.
14. The girl who played in the sand used her umbrella to shade her.
15. The contents of the cooler contained Coke, chips, water, and ice.
16. Anna is worried about wrinkles and doesn't like to tan.
1. Katie is the owner of the purple towel and the cooler. She ate the chips, and she is also the girl who was tanning.
2. Grace is the owner of the umbrella and the blue towel. She ate the snow cone and spent her time on the beach playing in the sand.
3. Anna is the owner of the sand bucket and the pink towel. She ate nachos, and she is also the girl who collected seashells.
4. Chris is the owner of the surfboard and the yellow towel. He ate the hamburger and spent his time surfing.
5. Michael is the owner of the waterproof sunscreen and the red towel. He spent his time swimming and got his towel stained with the ketchup dripping from his hotdog.