Colin Donnell Will Reportedly Re-Appear on 'Chicago Med' in Season 5
After announcing his exit from the show, "Chicago Med," Colin Donnell will come back to finalize his character’s storyline and bid farewell to the hit show.
It wasn’t the best of moments for fans of NBC hit show "Chicago Med" in the early part of 2019 as Colin Donnell announced his exit from the show. The actor who has been with the show since its first season took to social media to break the news. In a heartfelt message, he wrote:
“Sorry to say that this is true, I love my #ChicagoMed #OneChicago family dearly. And a special thank you to all the fans that have made these last four seasons so amazing."
Reports disclosed that this was as a function of creative reasons which saw co-star Norma Kuhling also exit. However, new details just emerged, which is sure to leave fans ecstatic.
COLIN IS COMING BACK!
According to PEOPLE, Colin, who plays the role of Dr. Connor, will feature in the new season, 5.
Although the return is not permanent, it was revealed that he would come back to finalize his role in the series.
Of course, fans are expecting the final season which will feature the actor to bring on the heat considering the dramatic note on which previous season ended.
Colin is said to return for just one episode which will be towards the beginning of the shows fifth season.
LADY TORREY DEVITTO
Following Colin’s exit, more attention has been driven to know more about other casts in the Chicago Med show. Among them is Lady Torrey DeVitto, who plays the role of Dr. Natalie.
Here are some facts about her.
- Her parents, Liberty and Mary DeVitto, were had backgrounds in music which influenced her greatly while growing up.
- She is a strong advocate of PETA and is firmly against animal cruelty for material gains and luxury.
- She worked as a model in Japan when she was 17.
- She has two dogs named Homie and Beau.
- Her mom, Mary DeVitto, is Stevie Nicks’ best friend.
- Torrey played a solo violin piece at Peter Cook’s wedding to Christie Brinkley.