Prince Philip Will Be Completely Distraught over Meghan & Harry's Interview, an Expert Claims

99-year-old Prince Phillip recently left the hospital after a month of receiving treatment. An expert believes that the Prince will be distraught about Harry's interview.

Members of the royal family are said to have been left saddened by the shocking details of Prince Harry's interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this month.

While most royal family members have been on the ground to sort out the challenges the interview presented the family, Prince Phillip only recently heard of it.

Prince Philip during a visit to the headquarters of the Royal Auxiliary Air Force's 603 Squadron on July 4, 2015 | Photo: Getty Images

Prince Philip during a visit to the headquarters of the Royal Auxiliary Air Force's 603 Squadron on July 4, 2015 | Photo: Getty Images

The 99-year-old recently got home after spending a month at King Edward VII's hospital in central London. He was said to have undergone a successful procedure for a pre-existing heart condition.

On his return, the Prince of Edinburgh will be confronted by the chaos Harry and Markle's interview with Oprah created for the royal family.

A royal expert, Charlie Rae, revealed that the 99-year-old would be "absolutely distraught" to find out about Harry's claims against the royal family in his interview with Oprah.

Rae, the former royal editor at The Sun, made a virtual appearance on "talkRADIO," where he spoke about what would be going on in the royal family following Prince Phillip's return.

The couple would not have aired their interview if Prince Philip had died.

Rae noted that while the 99-year-old was away in the hospital, his family tried to protect him from all the drama generated by the bombshell interview.

Now that he is out, Rae remarked that he would be unfortunate that those remarks came from Harry, who he has a special love for and wonders why it was allowed to happen.

The former editor noted that calming the storms now rests with Prince William as there is little or nothing others can do about it, including Prince Philip.

Prince William and his brother Prince Harry recently spoke about his recent claims about the royal family, but talks did not end productively. 

Rae revealed that the Duke of Cambridge is furious that details of his discussion with Harry ended up with the American media. However, he still has the difficult task of introducing peace.

Recently, US breakfast show host Gayle King, a friend of Oprah and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, revealed that the couple would not have aired their interview if Prince Philip had died.

King said that the interview had been done before Harry's 99-year-old grandpa was admitted to the hospital. Should the worse had happened, Harry would not have aired his interview yet, King revealed. 

Related posts
ET Online: Prince William Is Terribly Unsettled after Prince's Harry Revelation to Gayle King
Getty Images
Royal Mar 19, 2021
ET Online: Prince William Is Terribly Unsettled after Prince's Harry Revelation to Gayle King
9honey: Prince Philip Is Not Completely Aware of the Extent of Harry & Meghan's Interview
Getty Images. | YouTube/CBS
Royal Mar 18, 2021
9honey: Prince Philip Is Not Completely Aware of the Extent of Harry & Meghan's Interview
Meghan Markle Called the Queen without Any Hesitation after Prince Philip Was Hospitalized
Getty Images
Royal Mar 09, 2021
Meghan Markle Called the Queen without Any Hesitation after Prince Philip Was Hospitalized
Fans Defend Harry & Meghan for Giving an Interview While Prince Philip Remains in Hospital
Getty Images
Royal Mar 02, 2021
Fans Defend Harry & Meghan for Giving an Interview While Prince Philip Remains in Hospital

Please disable your AdBlocker

Advertising helps us continue to provide quality content. For instant unlimited access. Please disable your AdBlocker on our site and refresh the page.

If you need help to disable AdBlocker please choose yours: