logo

Video of mom pranking her son with an April Fool's birthday gift

Rebelander Basilan
May 28, 2018
06:31 A.M.

A mother was irritated over a package addressed to her son. But it was all a farce.

The mother, who goes by the name Marj B on her YouTube channel, shared a video of herself surprising her son on his 8th birthday.

In the clip, she calls her son's attention while holding a small package. She sounds angry, as if ready to berate him.

Her son gets out of his room and looks puzzled as his mother showed him the package. He looks terrified of his mother.

She asks if he orders products from TV and he denies. She asks him to open the package because it is addressed to him.

Because he struggles to open the package, she takes it from him and opens it herself. Then she hands it back to him.

"What is it?" she asks angrily.

He still looks baffled. But his face brightens up after he read the note attached to the package.

The note reads: 'Happy 8th birthday. Love, Mom.'

He sees his mother smile. "Thank you," the young boy says and happily hugs her mother.

His mother breaks into a huge laughter as she hugs her son back.

Posted to YouTube on October 4, 2014, the video, titled 'Mom pranks kid on 8th birthday', has been viewed more than 17 million times.

The mother received admiration from YouTube users.

'Behind great men are great mothers like this,' wrote Sam Sierra.

Wayne Daten wrote: 'This brings tears to my eyes. So sweet. Great mom, great son.'

Ammar em dabchick also commented: 'The best prank for a birthday, I love it!!!'

Marj B, who has been posting videos on YouTube since May 6, 2010, has had nearly 20 videos.

Her description of her YouTube channel goes: 'Bringing Love and Laughter to a channel near you.'

info
Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories!
By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Policy
Related posts

Conan Gray's Ethnicity: Singer's Interracial Parents Partly Raised Him in Japan

November 11, 2023

Kim Novak Turns 91: Inside Her Life with New Look as She Chose ‘Normal Life’ with Husband Far from Hollywood

February 16, 2024

Kristen Tuff Scott Is a Breast Cancer Survivor Who Is Enjoying Farm Life

November 22, 2023

Jasmin Canuelas Became Pregnant with First of Two Children with Chris Distefano on Their 2nd Date

November 18, 2023

Kacey Alexander Gaulden: He is Jania Meshell & YoungBoy NeverBrokeAgain's Only Son

November 26, 2023

Karl Malone Has 7 Children with 3 Women & 3 Were Born Before He Married

December 20, 2023

What Is Doja Cat's Race? The Singer Has South African and American Roots

October 26, 2023

Erin Kate Dolan Does Not Have a Husband & Is Committed to Her ESPN Career

November 19, 2023

Matthew Perry's On-Screen Wife Courteney Cox Speaks Out More than 2 Weeks after His Tragic Death

November 15, 2023

Ryan Corey Robinson Den Bok Is Ray Charles’ Son Who Is Also a Musician

December 18, 2023

John Travolta’s Late Wife Kelly Preston Didn’t Consider the Risks & Got Pregnant at 47 — Pics of Their ‘Miracle’ Boy Now

January 30, 2024

Jesaaelys Ayala González: She Is a Makeup Artist & Daddy Yankee's Daughter

November 02, 2023

Tyreek Hill's Wife - Keeta Vaccaro Is a Businesswoman Passionate about Start-Ups & Wellness

November 24, 2023

John Candy’s Lookalike Daughter Celebrates 44th Birthday & ‘Father Shines Through’ in Her Smile in a Pic

February 08, 2024