Fruit and protein diet is quite popular among women who want to be in good shape without causing harm to the body.
In this article, we would like to show you an effective diet called 'Fruit and Protein Diet' which can help you get in shape fast.
Many think that losing weight means starving one's self. That is a misconception. You should have three meals a day - no more, no less.
Intense cravings can lead to overeating and consumption of unhealthy foods. A good amount of self-control is important to fight off cravings
With fruit and protein diet, it is possible to lose weight without feeling hungry all the time.
This kind of diet will provide the right amounts of nutrients which will fill your body with all essential vitamins and minerals. It is also not necessary to count calories.
You should simply limit the consumption of specific products from the list of disallowed products.
Here are the rules of fruit and protein diet:
1. Don't eat sauces, fat fish, fat meat, rice, oats, fat dairy products, dried fruits, sweets, bakery goods, bananas, grapes, and apricots. You are also not allowed to drink caffeine, soda, and alcohol.
2. To balance your diet, eat tuna, shrimps, eggs, squids, chicken breast, turkey, cottage cheese, natural yogurt, nuts, chickpea, oranges, lemons, tangerines, grapefruits, pineapples, apples, and kiwi.
3. When you cook food, you shouldn't use oil and don't add too much of salt.
4. Your last snack should be less than two hours before sleep.
5. Eat protein products and fruits in different meals.
6. One serving of food is 200 grams of protein products.
7. You should drink at least two liters of water a day.
8. Doing simple exercise routines every single day can help you lose weight. You don't have to do heavy workouts. A simple exercise done consistently can go a long way when it comes to fitness.