Kylie Jenner, 22, is enjoying a little time alone this weekend. As always, she’s letting her fans get a sneak peek of how she’s living.
The 22-year-old beauty mogul recently shared a snap via her Instagram stories. In the picture, she lays on what appeared to be a couch while her daughter, Stormi, rested on her chest.
The picture showed Kylie and Stormi having a bit of a lazy day at home. Kylie wore a pink bathrobe and was in full makeup mode. Always known to experiment with hair colors, she appeared to be keeping things low key with brunette tresses for the day.
As for Stormi, the picture didn’t give much of a glimpse into what she was wearing. Her hair was also tied up in a neat pattern, and a little green bow was on display as well.
Kylie has been outing Stormi quite a lot recently. She shared a picture of herself kissing the toddler yesterday as well, captioning the photo:
"My remedy for everything."
Of course, like several other celebrities, she has used her social media profile to draw attention to the current social issues.
Her Instagram page contains several pictures showing support for the #BlackLivesMatter movement. She even shared a post drawing awareness for people to vote in the coming elections.
She had reportedly been keeping a low profile after Forbes denounced her billionaire status.
Apart from supporting the racial equality movement on social media, Kylie appears to have done some self-reflecting. Earlier today, reports confirmed that Kylie Cosmetics, her company, recently shared a breakdown of its workforce.
The company explained that 53 percent of its workforce are white people. The remaining 47 percent were categorized as BIPOC (black, indigenous, and people of color.) 13 percent of company employees are black as well. In a statement, Kylie Cosmetics explained:
"…As our team grows, we commit to a continued focus on ethnic diversity in the workplace and the recruitment of black employees."
However, it’s not all been rosy for Kylie. She had reportedly been keeping a low profile after Forbes denounced her billionaire status.
The news medium first-named Kylie the youngest self-made billionaire in the world last year. While she retained the title this year, she was taken off the list entirely last month.
At the time, Forbes accused Kylie of having inflated her company’s worth and success for years. After recalculating, the news source found out that she wasn’t a billionaire.
However, her net worth is still rather sizable. As Forbes notes, she is still worth just under $900 million. It won’t be a surprise if she returns to the billionaire list soon.